• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: 1200 M3Ds

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
I have a pair of Technics 1200 M3Ds for sale with cartridges, needles and clydesdale cases.

I will take $1350 for the entire set.

contact me thru the board if interested. thanks!

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
u have no idea how much vinyl i have.
~10k, and that's quite enough, I never have time to listen to them anyways.

thanks tho :)

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
dude! how much friggin gear do you have to sell?!? It seems like every week you're unloading a pair of decks, a mixer or a snyth! Wish I had that problem. :p

D.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Astroboy. Just out of curiousity, what do you do with all your records? I don't have nearly as many as you.....not even close, and I can't find the time to listen to all of them. I have some that I've never listened too. Do you collect for the sake of collecting or do you use them for work. Just wondering.

kenny

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
no more studio.

now it's a collection, that I haven't even gotten thru once yet.

one day, I will have them all catalogued, encoded and stored away for safe keeping.

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
I located the original dust covers, stickers, and owner's manuals as well.

Also, these have never been used in a club, for those who have been asking.

thanks!

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
$1200 for the tables, 4 needles and cartridges, the original manuals etc, and the dust covers.

cases have been sold seperately.

thanks!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
tables are both silver.
one set on stanton's for sure, the other set, I'd have to check to be sure....they are in a drawer somewhere....