• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

FS: 100$ Washer Dryer

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
Whirlpool Thin Twin (apartment sized), we dont need it/them anymore and i know that its super expensive to go to the laundro mat. We have a baby and with that comes too much laundry for these little guys. We have just got some larger machines and dont needs these anymore.

They are currently in perfect working condition, i have laundry in them right now...

Going Going......

the catch

you have to come pick them up! and soon

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
bbj its in really good shape
but its smaller then a regular one...and its stacked....you cant overload it...like 3 large bath towels is all it can take.

The washer is on the bottom and the dryer is on the top and they dont come apart.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
ill talk to the roomates, our washer just lost its last leg and is leaky i will try to sell the dryer to my bro, or just give it to him

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
cool let me know

a bunch of ppl are interested, and for one last time I must clarify that this is a washer/dryer combo, meaning they are stacked into a single unit. They cannot be seperated.

threeflavours

TRIBE Member
Not at all.. Usually when I play with electricity, it's only the 120 Volts that shocks me... It's just a matter of finding a fuse insert for my fuse box that looks like it was made in the early 1800s... :)