• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Front Row - my new photo exhibit at Insomnia

thom100

TRIBE Member
Hey all,

I put my work up at Insomnia ( Bathurst & Bloor) last night, and am having the opening this Sunday starting at 7 going late, come out for a drink it'd be nice to meet some of you.

here is a sample of some of the shots

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
I can't wait to check it out! I work at Insomnia every weekend.... I absolutely love going in to see the new artwork :)

~Lori

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Those are pretty cool pics, I live in the neighbourhood and Insomnia makes good lychee martinis so I might just swing by sometime next week and check it out :)

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tablist

TRIBE Member
I live right around the corner, so I'm gonna check this out for sure! Anyone wanna meet up for a drink and check this out? I'm at bloor and spadina........

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sassy
Come down this weekend for some martinis ;)

How long is this exhibit going to be on Thom?
can't this weekend....next?

let's chat about doing this for sure! I know I'll be in town the weekend of the 24th for Linkin Park...let's set something up for the friday (23rd) if you aren't busy! :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
fuck i havta visit pete and do sunday brunch

then check the showing later in the evening

i'll be there on sun :^)

thom100

TRIBE Member
I want to thank you all for the compliments!

It is a very strange thing to put your work up on a wall for people to look at and judge , I am glad I am getting a postive response.

Ive updated my promo , here it is

and again for those of you that can make it out Sunday we'll see ya then.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit