• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Friday's WTF

Adam

TRIBE Member
11-year-old girl gives birth in Ukraine
Jan. 23, 2004 | KIEV, Ukraine (AP) -- An 11-year-old girl has given birth to a healthy baby boy, becoming Ukraine's youngest mother on record, a newspaper reported Thursday.

Surgeons at hospital No. 5 in the eastern city of Kharkiv delivered the infant by Caesarean section Tuesday, the Fakty daily said, citing the unidentified mother's doctor, Valentyn Gryshchenko.

Both are in good health, but will remain in the hospital under observation for a week. The baby weighed nearly 8 1/2 pounds.

The family of the sixth-grader refused to stop the pregnancy and ``put everything in the hands of fate,'' Gryshchenko was quoted as saying.

The boy is expected to live at home with his mother and grandmother.

The newborn's alleged father is a 26-year-old neighbor who fled fearing criminal charges when he learned of the girl's pregnancy, Fakty said. If convicted of having sexual relations with a minor, he faces a maximum prison sentence of three years.

The Guinness Book of World Records no longer keeps records of young mothers.

In 1993, an 8-year-old girl gave birth to a boy in Guadalajara, Mexico, doctors there confirmed.

http://www.salon.com/news/wire/2004/01/23/girl/index.html

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
8 years old??

One of the girls in my glasses was eleven when she got pregnant, 12 when she gave birth. that too, was weird.

Adam

TRIBE Member
kids today, eh?

when i was 11 i wouldn't sleep with a guy a day over 21.

i'd just sit at home and play with my monkeycycle

monkeybike.jpg

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
oh wow
that sucks

and a man 26 having sex with an 11 year old? that's disgusting.

girls are getting their periods younger and younger..

as young as 7.

i can't imagine getting my period at 7 years old.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Maybe she forced herself on him? I mean if your 26 are you going to tell anyone that an 11 year old girl raped you?!? Think aboot it.

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
Maybe she forced herself on him? I mean if your 26 are you going to tell anyone that an 11 year old girl raped you?!? Think aboot it.

Give me a break!