• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Friday Snuggles Thread

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
segregation.jpg

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
it was so gross and cold when I got home.

now i"m in the softest robe ever gettin ready for some alone time with my kitties and making some lists.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Promised a friend I would go check his new night out and then supposed to go to a rock show but all I want is to get on the couch with a comforter and my cat and watch MTV.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
me and my best friend are going to hang out, drink and smoke pot and watch a movie together. chillin. not cuddling tho, unless it's with her doggie abner.

m0ff

TRIBE Member
So there are some snow flakes flying here in Ottawa. I've just thrown my favourite trackpants and hoodie on...and my Spongebob slippers. Gonna relax with my kitty, my couch and a glass of wine. :D

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
i spent my drizzly friday with Rataxès Jr, playing with toys, eating, and snuggling.
oh, and his dad was there for some of it too. ;)

this evening is all about a bit of Pilates, then nothin' but chillin' in front of the teevee.

w00t! whatta day.

gollum

TRIBE Member
Dr. Snuggles??

I thought this was going to be about dr. snuggles...

I need these 13 cartoons, if anyone has them on VHS or any medium please pm me.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Just had THE hottest shower, and so damn tired, and very much lookin' forward to crawlin' into bed for a nap...cute girls are welcome to come snuggle/cuddle...:p