• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Friday Sex Thread: What are you wearing under there?

acheron

TRIBE Member
Just a simple pole - what're you wearing under your overs today? Boxers, briefs, panties, teddies, g-strings, thongs, naked/commando, bowtie? Piercing(s), etc?

Moi: Valentine's Day Boxers from Old Navy. Cotton, white with lots of hearts. I know it's not Feb 14 any more but hey, a little romance in the pants never hurt anyone.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Right now, tighty whities. I like to see how long I can wear them for before I get really annoyed and switch to La Senza boxers.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
I've never understood the appeal of commando. I wear jeans 9 times out of 10, and hate the thought of my balls and dick rubbing against the zipper and/or jean. What's up with commandos anyways? Is it for easy access when you fuck / or jerk it? Does the rubbing turn you on? EXPLAIN PLEASE.

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
I've never understood the appeal of commando. I wear jeans 9 times out of 10, and hate the thought of my balls and dick rubbing against the zipper and/or jean. What's up with commandos anyways? Is it for easy access when you fuck / or jerk it? Does the rubbing turn you on? EXPLAIN PLEASE.
I just find it so much more comfortable.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
I dont understand this either.
One of my good friend's son pooped his pants while out shopping once. She cleaned him up and obviously threw out his tighty whiteys...
When he went to the washroom when home, he accidently got some of his skin from his little hot dog stuck. It was a terrible experience for the little guy...

Last edited:

OutcastTO

TRIBE Member
MissBlu said:
I dont understand this either.
One of my good friends son pooped his pants while out shopping once. She cleaned him up and obviously threw out his tighty whiteys...
When he went to the washroom when home, he accidently got some of his skin from his little hot dog stuck. It was a terrible experience for the little guy...
Franks and Beans...Franks and Beans!!!

edit: Banana Republic Boxers

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
MissBlu said:
It was a terrible experience for the little guy...
One of my earliest memories is zipping up my junk in a one piece Winne the Pooh sleeper complete with built in slippers. A small part of me died that day but I suppose it was devine intervention punishing myself and my mom for dressing me like a total wally.

These days I'm all about the cotton boxers, I like to let the boys breathe but I find silk to get too bunchy.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
junglegirl said:
light pink boy shorts - blue see thru bra

Really I want to replace the morning
"how was your evening"
"what did you watch on TV"
"do you have plans for the weekend"

with simply a "Hello light pink boy shorts - blue see thru bra"

it would reduce office conflict

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
boxer briefs.

I don't understand how people can wear undershirts. they bug the absolute living PISS out of me. Gets all tangled up n shit with the shirt you have on top n everything.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
She's also the only girl that's poneyed up the info.

black bra and a turquoise mesh with frilly trimmed thong with a little cream coloured bow at ze front. they match my outfit.

:D

(i could totally be lying! how awesome is that!)

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
JESuX said:
black bra and a turquoise mesh with frilly trimmed thong with a little cream coloured bow at ze front. they match my outfit.

:D

(i could totally be lying! how awesome is that!)
HOT HOT HOT

okay, get me out of here

sugar

TRIBE Member
Black bra (and I just realised I can't take off my black cardigan, because my bra would show through my white shirt), black boring cotton thong. For once I am wearing matching undies, but they're not very exciting.

Snuffalupagus

TRIBE Member
I never understood the commando thing either. It's like a game of fleshy croquet.

Gimme something with substance. A gentle cradle. Boxer Briefs everyday!