• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Friday Nights

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Fridays are the most boring night of the week.

I DREAD fridays.

Nothing good ever happens because all the best events are midweek, friday night partying is always the 9-5ers and suburbanites doing their thing... Not that I have anything wrong with that, but I just never find anyplaces with a good Vibe on fridays.

Plus my gf works Friday nights too.

So Friday is just one big long boring and lonely night.

Anyone else in the same boat? Fridays suck ass.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

squirrely

TRIBE Member
yes, once wednesday became the new friday, friday became the new sunday, and what the fuck is there to do on a sunday, really?

*sigh*

i feel like such a big dork tonight.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
yes, once wednesday became the new friday, friday became the new sunday, and what the fuck is there to do on a sunday, really?

Sunday is ALWAYS a happening night. I love my sundays.

Just friday that sucks. And thursday to a lesser extent. I think we should just skip straight from wednesday to saturday.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chubbs
Sunday is ALWAYS a happening night. I love my sundays.

Just friday that sucks. And thursday to a lesser extent. I think we should just skip straight from wednesday to saturday.

but that's cuz Sunday is the new Tuesday, and Tuesday's always been pretty happening.

conor, face it: you're just lonely for your girlfriend. it's ok. *pet pet* you can go to niagara falls with justin if you want...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Prickly Pete
Fridays are great... ooh... time for Joan of Acadia...

Sorry... Wait... I AM a Loser... :)

hahahahha YES!! i have the tv set up *just so* so that i can type and watch at the same time.

:)

losers unite!

p.s. sorry i haven't replied to the pm. my brain no worky the past 2 days.

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
hahahahha YES!! i have the tv set up *just so* so that i can type and watch at the same time.

:)

losers unite!

p.s. sorry i haven't replied to the pm. my brain no worky the past 2 days.

see... I need to have this arrangement... I can only hear my TV from my computer... but at least I can tell when the commercials are over...

PS: Not a Problem... :)

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i really and truly am not comfy with staying in tonight. my tub is out of commission for 3 days and without a warm bath to soak in, i feel like SHIT.

like, actual poo.

*CRY*

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
I'm not just lonely for my gf, but I mean its a factor, Friday nights are usually just a hang out at the bar kinda night. But theres noone to go bar hopping with.

Im just stating that nothing good really happens on Fridays, or at least nothing to my taste.

What happened to Friday? When did it start sucking so much? Im not 100% sure, but I think it happened near the end of the summer.

Or maybe Fridays have always sucked and I've just repressed it.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
remember in high school when friday night fuckin ROCKED it? that was when drinking in our parents' garages was like, the best ever.

hey fuck that. it's still the best ever. too bad i live in an apartment.

:(

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
You're right!

Friday nights WERE fun... back in high school...

The memories are so vague tho, I'm having trouble believing it.

Those days were years ago. I think the day I graduated High School, Fridays began to suck.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
too many friday-night let-downs, i think, cuz they are just so built up. and so we slowly got turned off of the friday. and now....here we sit......in misery.

here's my theory. it takes a lot to have a GREAT friday, cuz fridays are supposed to be good to begin with. HOWEVER, take a silly ol' day like wednesday and even a MEDIOCRE time can be perceived as AWESOME, because our expectations are lower.

ya dig?

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Totally wrong.

Its all about the vibe.

Fridays suck, because theres no vibe, people go out because its friday, not because they wanna rock out.

Wednesdays kick ass not because its a wednesday, but because the only people out on wednesdays are the ones who are ready to par-tay. Its all about the vibe.

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
I am ok with relaxing on Friday... I spent every Friday (ok maybe like 95%) from age 18 to age 24 completely hammered... now I do exciting things... like tonight... I went to Walmart to try and find some bed sheets that match the quilt my mom made for me...

Wooo hooo... I be y'all wish you could hang out with me...

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Prickly Pete
I am ok with relaxing on Friday... I spent every Friday (ok maybe like 95%) from age 18 to age 24 completely hammered... now I do exciting things... like tonight... I went to Walmart to try and find some bed sheets that match the quilt my mom made for me...

Wooo hooo... I be y'all wish you could hang out with me...

That whole speech totally reminded me of Old School

"Wanna hit the funnel?"

"No thanks, I got a big day ahead of me tommorow, me and the wife are going to pick out new curtains for the house, and maybe swing by Bed Bath and Beyond if we have time"

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
i really and truly am not comfy with staying in tonight. my tub is out of commission for 3 days and without a warm bath to soak in, i feel like SHIT.

like, actual poo.

*CRY*

I have Mr. Bubble!

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chubbs
That whole speech totally reminded me of Old School

"Wanna hit the funnel?"

"No thanks, I got a big day ahead of me tommorow, me and the wife are going to pick out new curtains for the house, and maybe swing by Bed Bath and Beyond if we have time"

And you know I have never seen that movie... maybe I should...

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by afterglow
Robin if I wasn't so tired, I'd come over.

girls, girls!

vitamins.jpg