• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Friday night stay in crew

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
I fall victim again to this. Work in the morning has been killing my weekends lately, but it's extra nice on the pocket.
:eek:

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
manowar.jpg

who wants to rock out at home?

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
yup. going to bed soon. i feel like shit...have some wierd cold thing and my skin hurts and i feel too sick to do anything productive.

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
staying in to save money one LAST time before i move to toronto and start paying an ungodly amount for a shoebox bachelor appartment..and all the partying that it will entail.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Ms. Fit said:
staying in to save money one LAST time before i move to toronto and start paying an ungodly amount for a shoebox bachelor appartment..and all the partying that it will entail.

*thumbs up!* :D

mingster

TRIBE Member
omg, these little fudgers are frolicking about on my roof right now, and i have to be up at 7am and i want to be all cool about it, but i'm also tempted to be a grumpy asshole and call the popo.

on the other hand, woooooooooooo, this is the first time i get to complain about my neighbours having a loud party! i feel so super downtown cool right now.