• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Friday bored thread: Tribe couples

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Michlerish said:
I totally missed that.

I should kill Prickly Pete.
to his credit, it had been posted in a million other threads by other tribers for weeks prior to that. PP was just making the official declaration.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
jungalissa said:
hey JG. how are you? how is Randy? ;) where do you live now? lets jungle it up!

Hey!!!!

Im great
Randy Im assuming is still H-O-T but also as usual a D-I-N-K
Im living at bloor and stgeorge - yes jungle!!!

or pints is just as good

:D

also...if you have msn add me - its in my profile

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
nope, day off cause of the rain after a 2 day epic bender followed by my nephews 1st bday yesterday means i have been bored AND lazy
i also ran out of tv shows to burn through so i thought i would look for old threads that had much hilarity
you also missed the best years jamesm, back when threads didnt contain babies, marriage, mortgages and only contained drama, drugs and sex

sigh

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
sadly we dont have the diversity of characters or amount of characters for the drama to come out
damn, diwc, atp, kmac, agent smith, unique2100, deep, otis, jesux, disco stu, OS/soju, et al are gone
now we fight about subways and if the star or sun is biased in their reporting or weather pampers is better than cloth diapers...ha

as an aside, it was freakin hilarious when my nephew Colin was given his cake yesterday and the sugar hit him
it was like watching someone hit a huge gagger of blow or mdma, no doubt they had a hard time getting him to bed HA

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
quite a few of those couples are still together. which is nice. I guess tribe is a successful dating site.

agent smith and unique both post still.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
unique posts because he is promoting, and i have seen agent smith at parties far more than i have seen him post DG
you disappeared for awhile too, also smilez is gone, terrawrist 3 is gone, ravegoo skillz only posts in the sports forums and the mom thread
bernie federko was part of the epic bender, we had some crazy fights back in the day :)
i find the most aggressive ppl i have fought with on here have been the easiest to make friends with off of here

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
^they must be sick of each other and about ready to start cheating and prepping for divorce by now!

excuse me but unique posts because he loves me. if something of interest happens he posts, so I know he's constantly lurking around, its just that nothing of interest happens.
i dont seem to have posted in the threads that have been bumped lately, clearly during 2005/6 i was unemployed with no internet access.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
sadly we dont have the diversity of characters or amount of characters for the drama to come out
damn, diwc, agent smith, unique2100
I thought I saw Val recently. Agent Smith is still posting. And unique2100 JUST recently called me a liar about tagging a slew of straight Tribe guys.

Speaking of which, one JUST messaged me on a site. I think he doesn't know that I know but I know it's him. Just not sure how I want to proceed.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
See, I still see most of these people on fb so... Honestly, Facebook put a "face" to people and then people started being WAY nicer to each other than if we were just people in a pic thread.

Which I like. Aren't we too old for that kinda drama now?