1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Friday bored thread: Tribe couples

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by R4V4G3D_SKU11S, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Thumpr

Thumpr TRIBE Member

posted June 2nd, folks!

2. Rude1_247

Rude1_247 TRIBE Member

3. jungalissa

jungalissa TRIBE Member

hey JG. how are you? how is Randy? ;) where do you live now? lets jungle it up!

4. Flashy_McFlash

Flashy_McFlash Well-Known TRIBEr

lol @ jungle it up.

5. Michlerish

Michlerish Well-Known TRIBEr

I totally missed that.

I should kill Prickly Pete.

6. Rude1_247

Rude1_247 TRIBE Member

to his credit, it had been posted in a million other threads by other tribers for weeks prior to that. PP was just making the official declaration.

7. junglegirl

junglegirl TRIBE Member

Hey!!!!

Im great
    Randy Im assuming is still H-O-T but also as usual a D-I-N-K
    Im living at bloor and stgeorge - yes jungle!!!

or pints is just as good

:D

also...if you have msn add me - its in my profile

8. Michlerish

wow... it's been that long?

9. Prickly Pete

Prickly Pete TRIBE Member

To be fair, that was a total shot in the dark. :)

For my next prediction: Next week Michlerish will drink wine, red wine.

10. Michlerish

That's what I thought. So I'm not going crazy.

11. Prickly Pete

Prickly Pete TRIBE Member

yeah... i had no knowledge at that point...

12. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

I think back then people still thought PP and Michlerish were the actual couple

13. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

wow, that took awhile but man was it fun
    i dont ever remember a thread reaching 42 pages

14. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

what's with all the rehashing the past?

life not exciting enough?

15. basketballjones

nope, day off cause of the rain after a 2 day epic bender followed by my nephews 1st bday yesterday means i have been bored AND lazy
    i also ran out of tv shows to burn through so i thought i would look for old threads that had much hilarity
    you also missed the best years jamesm, back when threads didnt contain babies, marriage, mortgages and only contained drama, drugs and sex

sigh

16. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

ah yes, well carry on!

There's no time like the present to make new tribe drama!

fuck you everyone!

17. basketballjones

sadly we dont have the diversity of characters or amount of characters for the drama to come out
    damn, diwc, atp, kmac, agent smith, unique2100, deep, otis, jesux, disco stu, OS/soju, et al are gone
    now we fight about subways and if the star or sun is biased in their reporting or weather pampers is better than cloth diapers...ha

as an aside, it was freakin hilarious when my nephew Colin was given his cake yesterday and the sugar hit him
    it was like watching someone hit a huge gagger of blow or mdma, no doubt they had a hard time getting him to bed HA

18. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

quite a few of those couples are still together. which is nice. I guess tribe is a successful dating site.

agent smith and unique both post still.

19. basketballjones

unique posts because he is promoting, and i have seen agent smith at parties far more than i have seen him post DG
    you disappeared for awhile too, also smilez is gone, terrawrist 3 is gone, ravegoo skillz only posts in the sports forums and the mom thread
    bernie federko was part of the epic bender, we had some crazy fights back in the day :)
    i find the most aggressive ppl i have fought with on here have been the easiest to make friends with off of here

20. I_bRAD

I_bRAD TRIBE Member

Also with baby and mortgage now.

21. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

^they must be sick of each other and about ready to start cheating and prepping for divorce by now!

excuse me but unique posts because he loves me. if something of interest happens he posts, so I know he's constantly lurking around, its just that nothing of interest happens.
    i dont seem to have posted in the threads that have been bumped lately, clearly during 2005/6 i was unemployed with no internet access.

22. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

I'm enjoying the old thread bumpage!

23. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Alright, now I need to go back and see how many I've homewrecked... Let's see....

24. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

I thought I saw Val recently. Agent Smith is still posting. And unique2100 JUST recently called me a liar about tagging a slew of straight Tribe guys.

Speaking of which, one JUST messaged me on a site. I think he doesn't know that I know but I know it's him. Just not sure how I want to proceed.

25. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

See, I still see most of these people on fb so... Honestly, Facebook put a "face" to people and then people started being WAY nicer to each other than if we were just people in a pic thread.

Which I like. Aren't we too old for that kinda drama now?