1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Free wifi spots along queen west

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Sal De Ban, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

This would have been borderline geek thread, however i am just looking for a 'normal' cafe or resto that also has free wifi so i can sit there and pretend to be important. WHERE I ASK YOU?!! basically my house's internet is fuckered, and i need to do some quick work (oh and download some dope mixes hah)

edit: and the year-old blog-to bit didn't help. gimme the grassroots goods!

2. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

how are you posting right now?

smart phone? cant tether?

[jai]

3. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

good question - let's put it this way - it took 5 mins to get to this point where i could sign in to tribe and type a response. and i need to do some 'normal bandwidth' computing. I don't even know whose connection i am using lately, but it ain't mine! lol. ya i dont pay 4 internet. its how i roll.

i wonder when _____ cafe opens. might head down there right now.....

4. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

you need a big antenna attached to a helmut and then to yer laptop for best reception!

5. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

found a great spot, lol. you'd laugh. free, fast internet. lots of funny folks.