• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Free trip to bahamas

t-boy

TRIBE Member
Oh my fucking god i am so happy.. i just won a all-inclusive trip to bahamas for 2!!!!

My work rocks!!! Well not really, but I won a trip!!!

You know what else is really weird? This is the first time in my life that I actually truly believed I was going to win. I've gotten lottery tickets, other crap, but never was I convinced that I will win. I actually went over it in my head many times, and even fantasized about lying on the beach!!!

We were told the draw would be @ 3:45 pm. Earlier on in the day they gave out scratch and win cards, and I won $5. So I just went "Hey I won $5 now, bahamas trip later on the day, not bad!" And I ACTUALLY FUCKING WON!!!!

I was so shocked, more because it was like a premonition (sp?), rather than the actual winning. I literally shaking, and people were asking me "are you ok?"... haha anyhoo just thought I'd share this happy moment with ya'll. Lucky bastard :D

And to make things even better, the trip is falling right on my girlfriend's birthay! So we're gonna celebrate in style, all inclusively with some spending cash for 4 days.

I'm also going to spend the $5 on Super 7 (I never buy lottery). Hey maybe it IS my lucky day today....

anyhoo good luck to everyone else in whatever you feel you need luck in!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
that's wicked!!!...
I'm sooooo jealous!!
have an amazing time and good luck with your Super 7 ticket too!!
yay for you :D!

futronic

TRIBE Member
Lucky days all around! Today at work I won Raptors tix for next Friday. Gonna love those plats!

-- Jay aka Fut

sugar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by t-boy
I literally shaking, and people were asking me "are you ok?"... haha anyhoo just thought I'd share this happy moment with ya'll.
And I thought you were joking when you said how much you like convulsing.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories