• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FREE to a good home

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
Ok, i have to give my cat away. her name is chevy, and is VERY friendly.. i *think* she is 7 years old and she is also fixed.

The only reason i have to let her go is because i am not paying enough attention to her. I feel real bad.. but it is in the cats best interest!

Chevy likes to sleep in the same bed, and will stay close aslong as you want her around.. she loves the attention . a cuddle whore if you will. :)

Someone please consider it, and give to her what i can't at this time.

If anyone is interested, i will post a pic. If anyone is NOT interested, i will post a pic and it will probably change your mind :)

Thanks for reading.

Jay
 

noodle

TRIBE Member
Ahhh...I'd take her but I have two kittens and a new friend might fuck them up.

Some one adopt chevy!!!!

Post a picture of the cuddle whore!
 

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Well 420 guy was supposed to let me know if I was taking over his sisters cat but I haven't heard.

Post a pic, I'll probably take Chev

jeremy -loves the kitties- jive
 

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
ok, i am installing the software for my camera, i will post a pic in acouple of minutes..

Jay

P.S French disco Girl , your Box is full .. here is what i wrote ..

Hello, thanks for replying.. i assure you she is in perfect health.. If it means anything, i could take her in for a check up and get you the papers on it.. she is very lovable :) I will post a pic for you..

I really feel bad i have to give her away, but aslong as i know she is going to a good home and not the humane society, i don't feel as bad.. thanks for you interest, i will send you a pic..

Jay
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
Frech Disco Girl - pM

Thanks for the reply.. so to answer your questions..

She is shy around other cats, but dosn't fight.. if she don't like them, she will just keep to her self.. no hissing or anything..

she LOVES the outdoors.. in my old house , we would leave the window above the garage open, and she would go and come as she pleased. I don't let her out because she has no way of getting back in (i moved) .. if you want to let her out, i would make sure she knows that the house she is in is her home.. so a couple weeks before you would let her out..

btw, i now live in scarborough (vic park and lawrence) ..

If you would like to know anything else, feel free.. Also, as said before, I don't mind getting a check up for you if you are interested..

Jay

P.S she loves the dinner special from no frills and the small treat bags (give it a shake and she comes running)..

:)
 

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jeremy
Well 420 guy was supposed to let me know if I was taking over his sisters cat but I haven't heard.

Post a pic, I'll probably take Chev

jeremy -loves the kitties- jive


I had no idea you were such a kitty person. I love people who adopt older pets. It gives me the warm fuzzies. Yay Jeremy!!:) ;)
I hope you or someone can take her. Those pics are adorable. How you can give her up, I don't get it.
Maxine
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
I've posted this in two other threads but here it is again.

Never offer kittens/puppies for free. Labs will pay $50 per animal so many people that respond to these ads are simply flipping them for the $50. So always charge $50 when trying to give away animals so they won't end up in a lab wearing makeup... and if people aren't willing to pay $50 for the animal they don't deserve it. First shots and neutering/spaying will cost many times more than this.


^^ this doesn't apply if Jeremy Jive wants chevy, I'm sure he'll give it a good home rather than going for the $50. :D
 

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Bumbaclat
I've posted this in two other threads but here it is again.

Never offer kittens/puppies for free. Labs will pay $50 per animal so many people that respond to these ads are simply flipping them for the $50. So always charge $50 when trying to give away animals so they won't end up in a lab wearing makeup... and if people aren't willing to pay $50 for the animal they don't deserve it. First shots and neutering/spaying will cost many times more than this.


^^ this doesn't apply if Jeremy Jive wants chevy, I'm sure he'll give it a good home rather than going for the $50. :D
That's valuable info. Thanks for posting that. I had no idea.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Well I'd like to think that a triber who adopted her for free wouldn't do that to her. I hope you find her a good home!:)

I fell in love with her just looking at those pics. How can you give up that kinda cutness?
 

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl
Well I'd like to think that a triber who adopted her for free wouldn't do that to her. I hope you find her a good home!:)

I fell in love with her just looking at those pics. How can you give up that kinda cutness?
I feel the same way, and i am not asking for any money :)

Jay
 

acheron

TRIBE Member
I can't believe that DIWC hasn't come into this thread and dumped on xtcfreak personally yet. Guess she either plays favourites or hasn't seen the thread yet.

Good luck finding a home for Chevy...
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

catilyst

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Bumbaclat
I've posted this in two other threads but here it is again.

Never offer kittens/puppies for free. Labs will pay $50 per animal so many people that respond to these ads are simply flipping them for the $50. So always charge $50 when trying to give away animals so they won't end up in a lab wearing makeup... and if people aren't willing to pay $50 for the animal they don't deserve it. First shots and neutering/spaying will cost many times more than this.


^^ this doesn't apply if Jeremy Jive wants chevy, I'm sure he'll give it a good home rather than going for the $50. :D
I can sell my cats for 50 bucks a pop? DAMN later kitties!!
 

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chooch
is this little kit still available?
She is and isn't.. french disco girl has pm'd and wanted to take a gander at her. If she dosn't want her, she is still adoptable!

I will keep everyone posted, thanks for the interest!

Jay
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top