• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Free Stuff!

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
If anyone is interested, I have an old black cloth Ikea armchair that looks somthing like this:

jean_michel_frank_art_157.jpg

that I need to get rid of by this coming Friday. If no one wants it, I'm just going to toss it out. It's in really good condition, and pretty comfortable but I'm getting new furniture.

Also, I don't know if anyone collects URB magazines, but I have a gigantic stack of them in pretty much mint condition going back to 1998 and up to 2003. I used to collect them, so if anyone else does I'd rather give them away than just throw them out. If anyone wants either of these items, drop me a PM and we can arrange a time for you to come over and grab them (Trinity/Bellwoods area) before I move at the end of the week.

Thanks.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Oh, and I also have a papa san chair to give away that's also in really good condition:

107226_vfr-0022.jpg

which looks like that but with a cushion that has a subtle pattern.

Cheers. :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zoo

TRIBE Member
Is there any chance you have an extra PCI-E video card (GF 7600 preferably) to give away for free?

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
BigBadBaldy said:
Oh, and I also have a papa san chair to give away that's also in really good condition:

107226_vfr-0022.jpg

which looks like that but with a cushion that has a subtle pattern.

Cheers. :)
Last call on this chair, but if you want it you have to pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dstarr

TRIBE Member
Is the Papa San still available?

I live down at queen/spadina and my papa san could use a partner in crime.