• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FREE (or almost free) cables 'o plenty

Re: Shoe

TRIBE Member
I have a bunch of cables of various sorts to sell or give away. According to the forum rules I have to post a price, but no reasonable offer refused. Big discount (read: free) if you can pick 'em up in person - College & University area during the day, Yonge & Bloor at night. These are all in good shape and have only ever been used around the house.

The "a hay-penny will do" cables (one shiny penny each):
-1 unopened package of 10 twist-on "F" connectors for coaxial cable
-1 4-ft male-male coaxial television cable
-2 5-ft male-male phone cables
-1 5-ft male-male Cat 5 ethernet cable
-1 2-ft male-male stereo RCA cable
-1 gold-plated 1/4" stereo male to 1/8" stereo female adapter
-1 gold-plated mono RCA female-female adapter
-1 1/8" stereo male to dual 1/8" mono female adapter

The "in da club" cables (50 cents each):
-3 5-ft grounded standard power cables (the kind you plug into mixers, computers, almost everything)
-2 5-ft mono 1/4" male-male patch cables
-1 6-ft stereo dual RCA male to dual 1/4" male cable
-1 9-ft stereo dual RCA male to dual RCA male with ground wire and terminals
-1 8ft grey ungrounded power extension cord, 3 sockets on far end
-1 6ft white ungrounded power extension cord with inline switch, 3 sockets on far end

The Lauriers ($5 each):
-1 30-ft mono RCA male to XLR male - hook up your DJ mixer booth outputs to a powered monitor
-1 30-ft XLR male to XLR female (Yorkville)
-1 10-ft 8-channel snake with 1/4" male mono jacks on each end (Yorkville)

marcinm

TRIBE Member
i need a new cable that will go from my mixer to my amp.. is that the 1/4' to 1/8' stereo connector.. if so, i wants it :D

plus, i also want any regular rca cables you have lying around... and I'll take the extension cord too :)

Marcin M :)

channi

TRIBE Member
-1 30-ft mono RCA male to XLR male - hook up your DJ mixer booth outputs to a powered monitor
-1 30-ft XLR male to XLR female (Yorkville)
-1 10-ft 8-channel snake with 1/4" male mono jacks on each end (Yorkville)

i'll take them! check your PM

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
I guess all the lauriers are gone, but I'll take the rest. I just need your address to come pick up. Please Pm.

Thanks!
Dan

Re: Shoe

TRIBE Member
Howdy folks,

All the sound cables are gone. Sorry to all who were interested but that I couldn't hook up with in time.

All the power cables, phone, coax and adapters are left - if anyone wants them, they're all yours for free.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders