• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FREE! Kitten (cutest ever)

jungalissa

TRIBE Member
I am looking for a home for a cute silver tabby cat. She is 2 months old, is super friendly and playful, likes to sleep above your head on the pillow, and is trained to use the litter box. She is still small and you can watch her grow. She has had one set of shots but needs one more.

I am giving her away because my apt is too small for 2 kittens.

PM or email: wonder_girl20 at hot mail dot com

madnezz

TRIBE Member
You should really keep them both. Cats are much happier when they're together, especially if they've lived together for a few months already... It's so sad to split them up.

Seperating them makes me want to cry!! :(

One day you'll get a bigger place and I'm sure they would tell you they'd rather stay together in a small place then be split up and have more room!

mcbee

TRIBE Member
yah, don't split them up!! they look like best friends!!!!!!!!!!

cats don't care about oodles of space...we have 2 cats in a one bedroom condo and they are totally happy.

:)sarah

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Don't split them!!! Please. Cats need companions especially in an indoor space. Please!! Like Sarah said, you'll do them more good keeping them together.

HMP

TRIBE Member
miss riot said:
Don't split them!!! Please. Cats need companions especially in an indoor space. Please!! Like Sarah said, you'll do them more good keeping them together.
i'd be happy to take them both! but just the lil' guy, if you haven't found a home. the only thing is i don't move into my new place until jul 1. but i do agree, that the kids need each other, especially indoors and left alone for long periods....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

halo five

TRIBE Member
Agree. We got a single cat and ended up having to get a second to keep him company while we were at work.

I hope they were strays. People who get pets without considering the responsibility involved = :mad: I don't buy the "I developed allergies" cop-out either.

Cute kittens, though.

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
We were the same way, one cat alone at home while we worked. But when we took in another cat, they now play together, chase, play hide and seek, fight for dominance and love each other. I can't imaging not having both together.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i have two dogs in the teensiest place everrrrrrrrrrr and i couldn't imagine it any other way. they're so madly in love.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
madnezz said:
You should really keep them both. Cats are much happier when they're together, especially if they've lived together for a few months already... It's so sad to split them up.

Seperating them makes me want to cry!! :(

One day you'll get a bigger place and I'm sure they would tell you they'd rather stay together in a small place then be split up and have more room!

Ditto.

I have 4 cats..and they would be heart broken if they were split up.

Cats can get very lonely when they are the only cat...especially if they bonded for 2 months with a litter mate.

I reaaally think you should keep both.

That is just too sad to give one up.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
halo five said:
Agree. We got a single cat and ended up having to get a second to keep him company while we were at work.

I hope they were strays. People who get pets without considering the responsibility involved = :mad: I don't buy the "I developed allergies" cop-out either.

Cute kittens, though.

I am with you on your thoughts on this. It makes me very angry too.

jungalissa

TRIBE Member
As stated this thread is to find a home other then mine for the kitty before I opt to bring her to the Humane Society tomorrow. If you or someone would be willing take her then let me know.

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
jungalissa said:
As stated this thread is to find a home other then mine for the kitty before I opt to bring her to the Humane Society tomorrow. If you or someone would be willing take her then let me know.
Don't take the cat to the humane society yet. Amy and I would be interested if the personality fit is ok with our current cat. Maybe we can take your kitty for this weekend and see how they get along?

DAYN

TRIBE Member
Ya I have 5 cats and for years my fiancee and I lived in a loft apt with them all. Then we moved to a 3 bedroom townhouse and they dont get along now so we have to separate them. But the one boy misses the one girl and kisses her whenever he gets to see her and the same with the other boy and girl-the last boy likes everyone. So even tho the boys have eachother they still have that bond with the girl and miss them when they cant be together. Having a veterinary background I can honestly say that cats do much better if they are together as they are social animals and it provides companionship for them when u are at work for hours. I would really suggest if you keep them together then plz do so.
Dayn

geminigirl said:
Ditto.

I have 4 cats..and they would be heart broken if they were split up.

Cats can get very lonely when they are the only cat...especially if they bonded for 2 months with a litter mate.

I reaaally think you should keep both.

That is just too sad to give one up.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

noodle

TRIBE Member
GET HEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two cats are better than one....especially if they're tabbies (aka the best cats in the world) :D

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Colin and I should just take all of Tribe's lost kittens!

I don't even like cats that much but our cat is the type that LOVES interaction with people and other animals, so I think it's time to get her some friends to hang out with her while we're at work.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Agent Smith said:
Don't take the cat to the humane society yet. Amy and I would be interested if the personality fit is ok with our current cat. Maybe we can take your kitty for this weekend and see how they get along?

I hope it works out!!!:)

ps. I wish people would be responsible and neuter their cats so that there are not unwanted kittens. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!