• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Free Download - The Electrician (Live in Denver - Bizounce 2 - Oct 17th 2003)

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
Well since the sound guys FUCKED up all the headliners sets in Denver and it sounds like total shit.I have tried to master it the best I can but they had a lose connection while recording it so its a bit distorted..., So im making it a freebee..

wow... first recording in 2.5 years... bout time eh?

CLICK IT TO DOWNLOAD (65 MEGS)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
ya fuckers... they were hired to record the sound too... I could have recorded better sound with a fisher price indstructible tape record I had as a wee lad...

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
Ummm I just got my old masters from Hamilton so I'll remaster them and then put them up online... make them CD quality instead of Tapes quality what ever the hell those are...

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
LoL

I would... but I dont have the server space for it right now... and nor do I have the flow to upgrade...

@ some point though... I'l probably make some CD's for the July 3rd jam though...

you should bring some as well Eric...

twist

TRIBE Member
dude... I'm makin a cd with like 6 sets in data format. It's gonna be like a heads only demo. 1st set is called "Cuz" 2nd one is called "I" 3rd one is called "Fucking" 4th one is called "Run" 5th one is called "This" 6th one is called "Shit"
Cuz I Fucking Run This Shit.:) the last set is just fucking stuffed with all my favourite hardcore crazy mixes and that will wind up being the audio cd I give out to most ppl. I just had so many mixes that I needed to go hard or go home. Should be finished by the party but even if it's not I'' still have the crazy one done plus some others and another one I did a couple months ago.
dude sometimes I scare myself. WHEEEEEEE! dope flyer tho dude. It's perfect too cause my bdays on the third. Rock out with your cock out.

twist

TRIBE Member
shit I thought that was today.
livin like a Rockstar.
swingin my cock, rockin the rock, talkin the talk and walkin the walk;)