• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Free: DJ Table + Furniture

Vise

TRIBE Member
Continuing to clean house before my move... the items below are available free of charge to whoever can pick up.

DJ Table - Well built and well used, will be sad to see this baby go but no room at the new place. Constructed (by an engineering student no less!) of 2x4s and MDF, measures 36" high, 70" long, and 24" deep. Can fit any variety of 1200s/CDJs/Mixers, also has a handy shelf for record storage. If you have access to a van and need a place to put your decks stop messing around and contact me!

125712901_ef23b0fd28_o.jpg

125712921_3b7c369bd7_o.jpg

Chair - Yes, its a chair. An arm chair to be exact. Decent condition, could use new upholstery (the arms are a bit beat up) but works fine as is. One of the legs is a bit loose but its an easy fix. If you need a place to sit it must be your lucky day.

125712970_2e317c0f5f_o.jpg

End/Corner table - As pictured. Great working condition! Top is a bit scratched but what do you expect for the price?

125712802_477dadcb3c_o.jpg

Did I mention that these items are free? PM or email me (beatz @ hotmail) if interested.

Vise

TRIBE Member
I'm at Greenwood & Danforth. You were the first to respond so PM me and we can workout a time for pickup. I have about 5 other people interested so let me know asap.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Vise

TRIBE Member
End table spoken for, chair may be gone as well... if anyone wants the chair and can pickup asap let me know.