• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Freckles

Torso

TRIBE Member
When I was a kid, my parents assured me they would fade with age. Well, I'm mid-twenties, it's the middle of winter, and there they are... still sprinkled all over my nose and cheeks.

I feel like a big kid.

Freckles... yay or nay?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
My mom used to tell me freckles were fairy footsteps.

Well the damn fairies musta had a rave on me!

I'm covered in the fuckers year round. Worse in summer tho'

~allie~

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
yay and nay....

i used to pray for freckles when i was a kid.... i actually would draw them on....

now i'm happy to be freckle free because they wouldn't suit me but on the right person, freckles are very cute....

tablist

TRIBE Member
I just read the word freckles so many times that its lost all meaning. Does the word "Freckles" sound weird to anyone else?

<<<<< Has freckles in the summer.

FRECKLES.

sk8

TRIBE Member
i had a dog named Freckles

he was an english cocker spaniel and he was white with black dots all over.

seeker

TRIBE Member
When I was 5 or so, my aunt told me that you got one freckle for every girl you'd kissed. My face was covered. And I was elated.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
<--- nay... don't have any, don't like any.

Hey, rain on our little parade why don't you.

Charming behaviour, walking into a thread full of people with freckles and saying you don't like 'em.

All the naysayers can eat me.

fightingskurvy

TRIBE Member
i used to have freckles, they disapeared when i got older.

I def. like them tho..one of the most stunning models I saw had dark red hair and was covered in freckles.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
Hey, rain on our little parade why don't you.

Charming behaviour, walking into a thread full of people with freckles and saying you don't like 'em.

All the naysayers can eat me.
I am sorry, this was a question... not a "whoever likes freckles, post here, otherwise don't".
I am a firm believer in not judging a cover by its book though, just because I don't like freckles, I don't think you're a puts. It's just a personal physical appearance. :)