• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Frankie Wilde? Hero?

Deep_Groove

TRIBE Member
21 grams, I must commend you for your most excellent dumbass impersonation. If this is not in fact an impersonation (and we all hope to heaven it is), then here is a personal message coming right from the depths of my heart and soul - just for you:

nelson-preview.gif

Stop Bill C-10

Soulster

TRIBE Member
I concur with Deep Groove. I wasn't born with a very high quality Bullshit Metre, and I was waffling at points in this thread, but the final comment was just a little too dumb to be real. Not to mention that your speeling and grammar ability got worst.

21 grams

TRIBE Member
thanks for your comments, unlike you I guess i know more then 2 languages and If my grammar is not perfect, at least I can communicate with people from 3 biggest countries in the world. Now, you have to excuse me, but I am not a bull shit meter like you said, so I don't know what is truth what is not in this case. Simply I went here to find someone who could clear some things for me. However, there is always one person, or two in this case will try to swing things their way to maybe increase your number of posts or perhaps to impress another high school student with your superior level of coolness. ;) Good job.

why not

TRIBE Member
21 grams said:
thanks for your comments, unlike you I guess i know more then 2 languages and If my grammar is not perfect, at least I can communicate with people from 3 biggest countries in the world. Now, you have to excuse me, but I am not a bull shit meter like you said, so I don't know what is truth what is not in this case. Simply I went here to find someone who could clear some things for me. However, there is always one person, or two in this case will try to swing things their way to maybe increase your number of posts or perhaps to impress another high school student with your superior level of coolness. ;) Good job.

on the off chance that you are being honest, here's the actual truth.

frankie wilde is a fictional character from the movie "it's all gone pete tong".
the title is a reference to a british expression, a play on the words "it's all gone a bit wrong". (like pete tong's taste over the years)
while many DJs have some hearing loss, the movie wasn't based on anyone in particular.

(i'm 95% sure you're just trolling, but the 5% doubt made me post this.)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders