• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Frankie Wilde? Hero?

coleridge

TRIBE Member
bombthreat23 said:
i remember watching spinal tap on tv late one night as a kid and not being sure if it was real or not....

Same thing happened to me the first time I stumbled on Fubar half way through. Took me a while. :)

Stop Bill C-10
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mercure

TRIBE Promoter
A friend of mine worked on the film, and says that Frankie's a real DJ, but after making the doc he got cold feet and had them write the "mocumentary" marketing spin into the contract because he didn't want a lot of renewed attention. And he figured it'd work with all the scene newbies who'd never heard of him anyway...

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
mercure said:
A friend of mine worked on the film, and says that Frankie's a real DJ, but after making the doc he got cold feet and had them write the "mocumentary" marketing spin into the contract because he didn't want a lot of renewed attention. And he figured it'd work with all the scene newbies who'd never heard of him anyway...
how scary is this, that I can't tell if you are joking or not...

21 grams

TRIBE Member
The truth is - English comedian Paul Kaye plays Frankie Wilde in that movie. Frankie Wilde is a movie name representing Pete Tong who was last seen in 2004. Pete Tong is deaf indeed but nobody knows if he is realy dead or somewhere alive, almost like 2Pac...

21 grams

TRIBE Member
so wtf then. whats the connection between Pete Tong and the movie.
It was said in the beginning of the movie - based on the true story.

deep

TRIBE Member
Pete Tong, head of the Illuminati, funded the movie and is trying to take the organization from its previously secretive practices to a more public, friendly face.

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
What Deep is trying to say is that nobody really knows what "It's all gone Pete Tong" means. Scholars maintain the translation was lost centuries ago.

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
deep said:
I believe it was the central formula in Archimedes' lost mathematical theorems.

Archimedes.gif

It even looks like a turntable!!!

21 grams

TRIBE Member
Tunda said:
Before Pete Tong went deaf, he played this song with the word "YOU" in it....anyone know it?
grow up

So Pete Tong is deaf?
JEMZ says he is spinning on the radio, which i checked the web-site and he was, or else another media bull s.
Now deep is saying that he is the head of Illuminati? I dont think that all known dj Pete Tong would be known as a leader of such a secret probably not existing organization.
As far as i know ny history and after Angels and Deamons, Archimedes did not belong to Illuminati...
I am tottaly lost. The movie is about deaf dj, and if Pete Tong is deaf, and is real, and is alive then it makes perfect sence. Where did Illuminati and formulas come from?