• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

frankie knuckles & morales

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Ack, less than two weeks away and I can't wait...I've heard rumblings about the look, feel & sound of Sonic...mmmmmmm damn!

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
knuckles and morales. last time was a pretty special night/weekend. would like to come to this but we will see.

s1k

TRIBE Member
no song in the world sounds better than the whistle song on stereo's speakers...if sonic is even a fraction of that i'm gonna die a happy man.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kaniz

TRIBE Member
I'm debating this.

I'm kind of in the mood for a house-night, every event I've been to the past while has been Techno (not that thats a bad thing :)), so maybe..maybe

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
$30 in advance
$40 at the door

save your pennies...
what a weekend!
Garnier
Stacey Pullen
Knuckles & Morales...

EEEEEP.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Garnier and tempo is all I can afford on this weekend. Definitely interested in checking out Sonic though.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
Garnier and tempo is all I can afford on this weekend. Definitely interested in checking out Sonic though.
Booooo, that's not what I want to hear...lol...c'mon sarah, you're due for a solid aural experience...

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Hrmm, going to Canadas Wonderland on this day ... would I have the energy to do wonderland all day + this all night?

Gfunkdiva

TRIBE Member
I'm sooooooo bummed I can't make this - I've been waiting for this night since Morales mentioned it during his set the last time he was here in October. It was supposed to be February. Figures I'm moving that weekend and will have to miss it. Does anybody know now that he's part owner if he'll be back for a monthly or something as regular?

Skipper

TRIBE Member
tobywan said:
Booooo, that's not what I want to hear...lol...c'mon sarah, you're due for a solid aural experience...
I said I'd check it out in the near future!
I'd never forgive myself for missing a rare techno filled weekend to hear...Morales.

OutcastTO

TRIBE Member
s1k said:
no song in the world sounds better than the whistle song on stereo's speakers...if sonic is even a fraction of that i'm gonna die a happy man.

It sounded pretty incredible last yr on Boa's system too... technics1200

eskimo

TRIBE Member
i feel like such a retard asking but where is this party going to be exactly? is it in toronto or montreal? lol i'm a retard i know.....but thanks in advance for your help

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
eskimo said:
i feel like such a retard asking but where is this party going to be exactly? is it in toronto or montreal? lol i'm a retard i know.....but thanks in advance for your help

Actually I am glad you asked. I thought it was in Montreal as well.

But I knew that Frankie was in Montreal just last Thursday for Bal en Blanc so I was confused...

And now that I know he is going to be in Toronto, I am definitely going to check this out.

eskimo

TRIBE Member
SpaceBabe said:
Actually I am glad you asked. I thought it was in Montreal as well.

But I knew that Frankie was in Montreal just last Thursday for Bal en Blanc so I was confused...

And now that I know he is going to be in Toronto, I am definitely going to check this out.

yeah same here, wasn't sure asked the boyfriend and he thought it was in montreal too, but now that i know its here, i'm so going to check it out, boyfriend is excited too, which has been awhile since hes' been excited about a party :p

the gatekeeper

TRIBE Member
I'm hoping to make it to this. Wallet says I shouldn't heart says I should. Tried entering the eye contest for free tickets...here's hoping. :) Last year's may 24 party with those 2 was amazing.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories