• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FrankenStormageddon!!!

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I bought a deluxe rain suit last month at Marks Work Warehouse to bring to South Africa for the heavy rains you can get there.., It is nylon on the outside with a rubber coating on the inside, and has jacket with hood and overalls. OVERALLS!!!! I can't wait to test it out. :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Looking at those satellite shots, it is like half the size of the United States in diameter already... A big sucker for sure.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
The Red Cross is advising Ontarians to get an emergency survival kit together, with 3 day supplies of food and water, flashlight, batteries, etc. Haven't heard anything from our politicians though - I guess they have all run away to higher ground.

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
The Red Cross is advising Ontarians to get an emergency survival kit together, with 3 day supplies of food and water, flashlight, batteries, etc. Haven't heard anything from our politicians though - I guess they have all run away to higher ground.
Hésus, that sounds pretty bad. I just figured it'd be a lot of rain.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Hamilton and Niagara area supposed to get the most rain over the next 4 days ( :( ) and winds starting at 60 km/h starting tonight.

agentRC4

TRIBE Member
I bet this will turn up some serous loot in the beaches Alex. There should be some good metal detecting after this bad boy shakes things up.

I'm off to disconnect my antenna from the roof!

SJN

TRIBE Member
The stories of people who knowingly ignored mandatory evacuation orders and are now having to be rescued by emergency workers infuriate me.