• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Four All Season Tires

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
Selling these for a friend

All tires are: 195 / 60 / R14

Two of the tires were used for two weeks, the other two were used for 8 months. Tires left over after parting with his Honda Prelude.

Cost: $250 O.B.O for the set

All inquires sent to jerrywalker00@yahoo.ca

matt

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
Just thought I would add a little more information about these tires, as i really need to sell them...

Two of them are Nexen Radial N 2000 tires, again, still 195 / 60 / R14. These are the tires which i used for about 8 months. They still have at least 75% tread on them, as I was only driving Waterloo to Conestoga each day.

The other two are Akuret G.T.X Performance tires, same size as above. The were used for a whopping two weeks, before my car died. The have 99.86% tread (you get the idea).

I will sell them as a set of 4 if you need all 4, or can sell them in two's if interested.

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
My Friend go back to me, and is really looking to sell these tires, so i am updating the price on behalf of him...

He is willing to drop the price to $200 OBO for all 4 tires..thats $50 per tire, keeping in mind that all four are "like new".

Any interested parties may reply to jerrywalker00(no spam)@yahoo.ca

matt