• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Foundry BBQ and party

erika

TRIBE Member
This sounded great, and had I been in Toronto, I would have gone for sure.
The idea of music at MOCCA was super appealing.
How was it?

TRIBE Member
Only went to MOCCA and it was great. Great friendly crowd. Weather was perfect. Tim Sweeney was good. Martin Fazekas was alright. They only opened up part of MOCCA so I didn't get to check out all the arts. The set up was still good though, you could go into MOCCA to chill or eat. The food was decent too: the Banh Mi and Kalbi were delicious. The Sugar beach party was my favourite last summer and this is my fav this summer. Tim Sweeney played the Timo Maas remix of Depeche Mode's Enjoy the Silence near the end of his set. It was right when the sky grew darker. A perfect moment.

TRIBE Member
There were a few local celebrities there as well: I saw Diamond Rings (wearing a OMD tour t-shirt!), Jeremy Liang and starving yet full from Azari & III.

oeretS

TRIBE Member
night party was pretty great, enjoyed John Roberts and a bit of Nosaj Thing. Crazy hot in there though!