• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FOUND: MIDI Interface

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
This is going to sound strange, but I just found a newish-looking MIDI interface (I didn't check if it worked), sans cables outside my office at Richmond and Augusta. It was sitting next to a car charger for either a cellphone or an MP3 player (which I didn't pick up).

I suspect that this might've been in a stolen bag or something and was ditched, or it was broken and the owner ditched it on purpose.

In any case, if this is yours and you want it back, throw me a PM and let me know the model (so i know it's yours) and I'll do my best to get it to you.

Otherwise, I may or may not organize a scavenger hunt with your MIDI Interface as the prize, for sometime next week.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

riceraw

TRIBE Member
I want in on the scavenger hunt!

Flashy_McFlash said:
This is going to sound strange, but I just found a newish-looking MIDI interface (I didn't check if it worked), sans cables outside my office at Richmond and Augusta. It was sitting next to a car charger for either a cellphone or an MP3 player (which I didn't pick up).

I suspect that this might've been in a stolen bag or something and was ditched, or it was broken and the owner ditched it on purpose.

In any case, if this is yours and you want it back, throw me a PM and let me know the model (so i know it's yours) and I'll do my best to get it to you.

Otherwise, I may or may not organize a scavenger hunt with your MIDI Interface as the prize, for sometime next week.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
damn..... you didn't get any pictures of me "discarding" it did you?

wait.. i shouldn't have.... oh shi..

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Okay, I'm still not sure if it works. I have no MIDI cables at home but XP detected a USB device when I plugged it in.

Anyway, if you want it back, you have until Tuesday before it goes to some enterprising future superstar DJ via scavenger hunt. Play on, player.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders