• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

forget coachella, check out pukkelpop 2006!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
sorry dude, none of us are interested.... how many times do i have to tell you?!?

try Steamworks!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Ooooooooooh, fun.

Massive, Mylo, Roni, Shadow, Radiohead.. Whoo...

Also, one of those names just doesn't belong there.. One of those names is not the same..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zoo

TRIBE Member
not bad, not the greatest either though, i expected more interesting stuff all around than audioslave and punk :p

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
after their show at coachella, daft Punk's status has risen.
now they are featured in the largest font next to radiohead on the top line.
love it.

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
want to go.
any rich peopel out there with more money than they know what to do with?
send me and a friend please.
think of it like a reality game show, where you just make some one's dreams come true just because you can!!!!

please!

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
I believe we're still planning on going :) It's just a few weeks away, but we haven't picked up tickets yet. If we do go, I think we'll cheat and stay at Wouter's parents' house, instead of camping... especially if it's still really hot.

Current lineup!

Main Stage
Thursday: Radiohead, Beck, Snow Patrol, Babyshambles, The Magic Numbers, Infadels, Gomez, Morningwood
Friday: Massive Attack, Keane, The Raconteurs, Millencolin, Scissor Sisters, Michael Franti & Spearhead, Urban Dance Squad, Feeder
Saturday: Daft Punk, Placebo, Arctic Monkeys, HIM, Lostprophets, Eagles of Death Metal, Nick Oliveri and the Mondo Generator, The Subways

Marquee
Thursday: Turbonegro, My Morning Jacket, We Are Scientists, José González, Orson, Morning Runner, Guillemots, My Latest Novel, Animal Alpha
Friday: Ministry, The Twilight Singers feat. Greg Dulli & Mark Lanegan, The Frames, The Dresden Dolls, Dirty Pretty Things, The Dears, Gogol Bordello, ¡Forward Russia!, Archie Bronson Outfit
Saturday: Belle and Sebastian, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Zita Swoon, !!!, The Futureheads, 65 Days of Static, Midlake, Pete Philly & Perquisite

Dance Hall
Thursday: Tiga, DJ Shadow, Zero 7, The Knife, Shameboy, Mocky, Koop, Tortured Soul
Friday: Dave Clarke, Rolando, Colder, Andrew Weatherall, Black Strobe (live), DJ Kammy, Anthony Rother (live), Carl Craig, DK7 (live), Joost van Bellen
Saturday: Mylo (DJ set), Coldcut, Ojos de Brujo, Technasia (live), Kelley Polar (live), Planet Pendulum, Motor, Para One, Lotterboys

Skate Stage
Thursday: Sick of it All, Mastodon, Flatcat, cKy, The Bled, Rise and Fall, You Say Party! We Say Die!, Planes Mistaken for Stars
Friday: Fear Factory, Hawthorne Heights, Randy, Jeremy Enigk, Burst, Less Than Jake, Blindside, The Setup
Saturday: Pennywise, Coheed and Cambria, Against Me!, Panic! At the Disco, The Maple Room, The Sedan Vault, Backyard Babies, My Awesome Compilation

Boiler
Thursday: Philippe Zdar (Cassius DJ set), Grooverider, Dr Lektroluv, James Holden, Tom Middleton, Boys Noize, The Subs
Friday: Roni Size vs Dynamite MC, DJ Krust, Digitalism, MSTRKRFT
Saturday: DJ Hell, Erol Alkan, Justice, Joris Voorn, Lindstrom & Prins Thomas, DJ 4T4

Club
Thursday: Nouvelle Vague, Regina Spektor, Mew, Delays, The Veils, The Dead 60s, Field Music, Tunng, Envelopes
Friday: TV on the Radio, An Pierlé & White Velvet, Martha Wainwright, Be Your Own Pet, The Spinto Band, Duels, White Rose Movement, The Pipettes, Psapp
Saturday: Broken Social Scene, Hot Chip, Alice Russell, Yonderboi, Cursive, Joan As Policewoman, The Rogers Sisters, Gang Gang Dance

Wablief?
Thursday: A Brand, Sweet Coffee, Internationals, The Real Estate Agents, Sukilove, Skeemz, The Hickey Underworld
Friday: Confuse the Cat, Flipo Mancini, Perverted, The Rones, The Shovels, Krakow, Het Nationaal Orkest van Meulenberg
Saturday: Think of One, Goose, Hitch, Amenra, Foxylane, Officer Jones & His Patrol Car Problems, Death Before Disco

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
Uh, okay?

It's not a North American festival... it's in Belgium. In my experience, festivals here in Europe aren't really the same as those in Canada.

(for the record, Pukkelpop is organizedby a youth organization called the Humanistic Youth)

Last edited: