• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ford Fusion = a supprise facial and a smile?

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Sunshyne Jones said:
i don't think it's just you.

So there are sexual connotations there? Enough people have agreed. I'm still just wondering if it might become the next big thing in advertising.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
weird. Because this really is the one commercial on television that I look at and think "wtf"..

Especially since they use that cosmetic electropop soundtrack, which I *do* kinda like

But it really does play out like some broad designed by Kraftwerk gets a facial, but hey...

if the damn thing is just so weird that people kickstart threads about it, they must be doing something right.

(but ps: fucking weird commercial:confused: )

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
gsnuff said:
Not the best use of energy on my part I agree! But sometimes you come across art/artists that you love to hate. I'm not pretending what I'm saying is anything but my opinion. :)

watch it dude. You're beginning to get a little too close to your overly earnest colleague....

Nothing wrong with a fluff gig. 'specially if they're just so damnfuck Ironic about it....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Rajio said:
i'd love to be in the meeting where someone says 'i know how we'll sell this car! we'll simulate this girl getting a headshot.....but how?!?! comeon people we need ideas here!' then they come up with this whole convoluted idea about them driving down the side of a building just to pull it off.

how can i get THAT job?

i often think of the possible conversations and meetings that happen leading to advertising decisions ... funny stuff lol.

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
PosTMOd said:
oh, my, god... I had no idea that...umm.. that SEX SELLS. I bet it's going to be the next big thing in advertising... using sex! BRILLIANT.

using sex to sell is waayyyyyyyyy old and tired
i'm well sick of it
this ad got a little creative about it but what they're getting at still slaps you in the face when you watch it
irritating

123fakest

TRIBE Member
So they're driving down the building, he stops to give her the money shot and she gets it in the face.

But if they're facing down, wouldn't that mean the stuff would hit the windshield rather than the chick if he slowed down?

Think about it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
123fakest said:
So they're driving down the building, he stops to give her the money shot and she gets it in the face.

But if they're facing down, wouldn't that mean the stuff would hit the windshield rather than the chick if he slowed down?

Think about it.

he makes a turn afterwards. possibly a Uturn

(yes i know that throws other stuff out of whack)

erika

TRIBE Member
Do none of you remember the milk billboards with the milk/cum shots? And that was from a somewhat govt sponsored marketing board!

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
erika said:
Do none of you remember the milk billboards with the milk/cum shots? And that was from a somewhat govt sponsored marketing board!

well then if the government says it's ok, then let's do it!