• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FOR TRADE 60 Gig ipod video...

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
...perfect condition white, comes with everything it originally came with including the box. Looking for an interesting trade. I heard some guy started trading with a red paper clip and is now up to a boat by trading around. Let's see what the offers are.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
A week. I'm totally stealing him if he's here all week.:D You can put my i-pod next to your zen touch and see which one collects dust faster.;)

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
the vestax is a three-channel with tons o' bells and whistles, adjustable fader curve, filters etc. it's a pmc-37 pro.

needs a new crossfader, but otherwise in perfect condition.

the A&H is a xone 02 scratch mixer. i love it to pieces, but i can't justify having four high-quality mixers sitting around the house, three of them collecting dust.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
*SiLver*RoBoT* said:
Have about 2 bins of old playboy magazines that I can give you :p

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*
Jay you'll need those more than ever now that you have a kid, many a restless night on the couch for you:D

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
it's also the mixer that the one and only Tipper played his first ever Toronto set on.. that's gotta be worth something.. or not.

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Haha Unique - friend's dad wanted to just get rid of it, but was suppose to sell it for him. This was 2-3 years ago, and just collecting dust. At least it was interesting :p

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
I have a map, which may or may not lead you to treasure who'se value far surpasses that of a 60 Gig ipod video.

arr.

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
Cheap Ego said:
I have a map, which may or may not lead you to treasure who'se value far surpasses that of a 60 Gig ipod video.

arr.
LOL High bidder is Cheap ego!

Actually I'm interested in that Vestax Mixer Dr. Suess where u at? can I come check it out?

Anyone got a roland xv 2020 sound module?