• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

For Those Waking Up Early For Lawler

Adopted

TRIBE Member
ok - i don't really need convincing, but i may wake up early for this one... will anyone wake up at 5 with me? Can we get a group together for this?

*anyone - pm me if interested*

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
do you post on the tranceaddict board?
trust me - people will wake up and go with you hehe.

or ask NCR - he's hardly around anyway - gaaay

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Adopted

TRIBE Member
...don't feel like going out all night... especially not at the guv... but wouldn't mind catching all the cracked-out people wandering around aimlessly on the skybar! :) ...

just thought it would be cool to go with people on the same "level" when we got there... this being sober...

and i only molest people if they ask first...

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Adopted said:

and i only molest people if they ask first...
are you a girl cause now you sound interesting:D

for the record I'll be the guy "not on the guestlist"

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
damn I would so love to go to this. Last time I was at skybar seems like eons ago - at least 5 years - coincidentally that was also the last time I went to guv.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
DEEPHOUSEGRL said:
By the way.....how much is cover for those arriving late, er, early...er..?

pm me!
According to the Guvernment website, it's $15 before 11pm and $20 after...so according to that, $20.

For various reasons, I plan on gettin' there nice and early (well before 1am), and enjoying the night to it's fullest:D

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
won't be too much in the way of guest spots for this dealie. pretty sure Im even paying. which isn't a problem a few times a year I suppose.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
tobywan said:
For various reasons, I plan on gettin' there nice and early (well before 1am), and enjoying the night to it's fullest:D

finally, someone who makes sense. stick in the Gallery and Skybar except for Barato's set in the mainroom. this night will be fantastic!

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
No plea. For some reason I thought we couldn't post cover prices in roll calls? meh... Besides, I don't think guest list applies when you show up at 5am.

emiwee

TRIBE Member
Adopted said:
ok - i don't really need convincing, but i may wake up early for this one... will anyone wake up at 5 with me? Can we get a group together for this?

todd, i'm thinking about doing that... let me know if you're still putting a group together!

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Adopted said:

fuck, i forgot about this. GODDAM WEEKEND.
i'll have to see how i'm feeling.... is this Saturday/Sunday??

TribeLurkerGrrl

TRIBE Member
mariazmess said:
fuck, i forgot about this. GODDAM WEEKEND.
i'll have to see how i'm feeling.... is this Saturday/Sunday??
Yes. Unfortunately the long range forecast for Sunday ain't looking too good. Those forecasters are never right, are they?

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Adopted said:
will anyone wake up at 5 with me? Can we get a group together for this?
Who in the friggin' heck is going to wake up at 5am? So, you then get there for 6am and miss pretty much the whole night?? Like c'mon now, seriously get it together...

Aim to be there for 3-4am!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders