• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

For the tall guys on tribe...

TRO

TRIBE Member
wheres a good place downtown to get some shoes for a good price (READ: CHEAP) I'm size 13 and half so shopping for kicks is not very easy...

anyone?? (looking at mr tall)??

-Bill

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

TRO

TRIBE Member
come on like seriously...timmy you know what I'm talking about...it's tough shopping for shoes...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Payless has a good selection, there's 2 on yonge, one by the eaton center, and one just south of bloor. As well, I got my 15;s at the Shoe Company on yonge, just south of bloor.

Try them.

TRO

TRIBE Member
will do thanks man...

I really wanna get a pair of the s dots but alas nobody has them in the size I need

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Yes, the internet if you're willing to pay for shipping and currency exchange etc etc, you can size 13's in almost anything.

Hi yourself

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lil'Timmy
Yes, the internet if you're willing to pay for shipping and currency exchange

I've found that once you change currency and add shipping, shoes usually aren't that much more expensive to get shipped via the US.

Originally posted by Aussie Paul
Wow it took you a whole 20min to post in this thread since it started.
Meter is still ticking for Squirrely.
Paul, all I cover is the "tall guys" and Robin has got "urinals" and other 'guy stuff'.
Mingster has the "foot long poo".
Sunny and I both cover "purses", "blowjobs" and "sunglasses".

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i'm am always taking flack for being a bit short

but who's laughin now suckaZ

i can get awsome shoes anywhere

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
Tall people unit in a show of standing up and laughing at short people. Btw Mr tall i never found a place to get trackpants. If anyone knows of a place downtown T.O. to get baggy trackpants for me that would be great.

<------------6'6"

cheers.

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
I'm 6'6" and I get all my suits and shirts custom tailored. All my casual and lounging clothes I get on the internet.

www.justwhiteshirts.com is a great place for dress shirts. Here you can get shirts custom tailored out of the finest Egyption cottons.

I'm lucky that my feet stopped growing at size 13. Because all stores carry this size in any shoe.

However, I have yet to find a place that sells tall track pants. I still have to buy the XXL size.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by quantumize
i'm am always taking flack for being a bit short

but who's laughin now suckaZ

i can get awsome shoes anywhere

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

that's not true! :p

I can get my size (13 or 14 depending on make) anywhere I want.. and usually they're on sale cause not too many people have that size, but almost any shoe comes in at least a 13... esp skate shoes :)