• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

For Sale: Proactiv Acne Solution

Redout

TRIBE Member
Hi everyone,

I have 5 KITS of proactiv solution for sale. They send them to me every month and because I can never use a whole kit within a month I have these as extras.

These retail on the US web site for $39.95 US + shipping. I have 5 of them for sale at $45 cdn each. I am very firm on price. If you ever go around to the malls they sell them in their official booths for around $75 cdn. Below is what you will get in each kit. Each kit last about 2-3 months, so basically the 5 is almost a year of supplies. These are great if you have mild to med acne problems.

I'm live in Thornhill and work at Yonge and College.

Renewing Cleanser (4 fl. oz.)

This unique oil-free formula contains smooth, tiny grains to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and other impurities, plus prescription-grade benzoyl peroxide to penetrate pores, attack bacteria and helps the skin heal blemishes fast.

Revitalizing Toner (4 fl. oz.)

This refreshing, alcohol-free toner removes dead skin cells and impurities that can clog pores and helps remove excess oil so your skin looks and feels refreshed. Soothing botanical agents gently balance your skin tone.

Repairing Lotion (2 fl. oz.)

Our light, oil-free lotion contains finely milled prescription-grade benzoyl peroxide to heal blackheads and blemishes and helps prevent future breakouts. The advanced delivery system in Repairing Lotion is soothing and safe for your entire face.

Please contact me at d.yang@sympatico.ca

For more info please visit their web site at http://www.proactiv.com/

starr

TRIBE Member
are they still unopened in the packaging? if so, i'll pick one up from you

just as an fyi, you can get them to send them anytime from every month to every 6 months

i do every 6 months usually

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

starr

TRIBE Member
mingster said:
is proactive bad for dry skin? i'm assuming it would be a pretty drying regimen?
i find it somewhat drying during the winter
less so during the summer

i use a super light vichy moisturizer after the repairing lotion when i wash my face in the morning (in winter)

that takes care of any dryness
and now that i'm drinking at least 6 glasses of water a day my skin is rarely dry

Redout

TRIBE Member
Hi Guys, sorry I havn't responded...... all of these are sealed bottles.....

I finally opened up a box today and found that one of the bottles in one of the kit had a very very tiny leak..... the leaking has stopped and the loss of lotion wasn't much..... I'll knock $5 off that kit

these things are going so fast

I'm not in town this weekend..... basically it's first come first serve....

Mon-fri from 8:30am to 4:30pm I will be at yonge and college and anytime after 6pm I will be at Yonge and CLarke (3 ligths north of steeles)

fastest way to get a hold of me is e-mail d.yang@sympatico.ca cause it's forwaded to my blackberry.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Redout

TRIBE Member
hey guys and gals.... I'm back in town so jus e-mail me if you wnat to set up a meeting to have these picked up

Redout

TRIBE Member
I have 2 kits left!!! first come first serve..... $45 for one kit and $40 for the other that had a very small leak in one of the bottles that still sealed (the leaking has stopped!)

squirrely

TRIBE Member
does this stuff do anything for teensy tiny blackheads?

that's my only source of skin woe, especially cuz i always try to get them out which subsequently makes it worse.

Redout

TRIBE Member
squirrely said:
does this stuff do anything for teensy tiny blackheads?

that's my only source of skin woe, especially cuz i always try to get them out which subsequently makes it worse.

no idea baout blackheads..... might wnat to check on their web site

fear_of_fours

TRIBE Member
fyi the canadian distributer of this shit stopped takign new customers !!! if youre an old customer youre golden but they wont take any more

kaniz

TRIBE Member
xtcfreak said:
Wrong. You would need to be old enough, then maybe.

Kind of like not everyone knowing "GRETZKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :)

Jay
I'd be willing to venture a guess I am one of the younger active posters (maybe I'm wrong and I'm getting old). But, 23 and I remeber that commerical.

I think anyone who watched Much Music in the 90s knows that commerical.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories