• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

For sale, new printer and new astro turf.

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
So I just bought a new Canon Pixma iP1600 printer the other week, I've printed out about 10 pages of black text then yesterday my sister gave me a printer for my birthday. :| ahaha, I bought the printer for $63.24 plus tax, so I think $45 is a great price. Comes with everything that came in the box. There is no USB cable that came with it FYI. I can give you a copy of the reciept too.

I also bought a 4 X 8 piece of new astro turf. Paid $46 plus tax, will let go for $30. The astro turf is green. I decided that I need the money more than I need my balcony to be grassy.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

kick

TRIBE Member
I am interested in the Astro Turf !

Is it the kind from Canadian Tire that's more like carpet, or is the real thick plastic stuff?

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
kick said:
I am interested in the Astro Turf !

Is it the kind from Canadian Tire that's more like carpet, or is the real thick plastic stuff?

I guess its more of the carpet kind, rubber undercoating.

I forgot for anyone who may not be on tribe and is interested in either. I can be reached at sean[-at-]crawfords.ca

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders