• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

For sale Motorcycle mechanics services

taki

TRIBE Member
Interested in sparkling conversation while I clean your carburetor? How about interesting party stories while I change your tire, or we can discuss our current favorite dj's while I play with your petcock. Jokes aside I'm a licensed mechanic who can do all repairs and at a fair price. If any work is needed contact me at 416-357-2820 peter

drave

TRIBE Promoter
hi peter,

Im just looking for my first bike, hopefully a 1985 or later cruiser 650 or so for about 1-2 grand. I'm on the hunt, so if you know of anything let me know.

Please take my email cause i'll want a mechanic when i get one.

Dave of Promise
mdave@sympatico.ca

cosmosuave

TRIBE Member
Help this guy from Craiglist...

Need Motorcycle Mechanic Downtown Toronto

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-147885680@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-04-03, 6:08PM EDT

Looking for a Motorbike mechanic to keep my 1969 Honda CB350 in good running order this season. My Bike is downtown Toronto so I would prefer a mechanic in that area. Please contact me if you have some bike knowledge and basic tools.
THanks

Will
416-567-3141
will@willpoho.com

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
When you say licenced mechanic, does that just mean a general mechanic or are you a certified, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha technician?

The reason I'm asking is cuz I have a 2003 Suzuki SV1000S and it's not carbeurated.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
Mr.Furious.... you still riding the bike? I picked up a SV1000 last year after my SV650 got stolen. Been loving it ever since.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
vveerrgg said:
Mr.Furious.... you still riding the bike? I picked up a SV1000 last year after my SV650 got stolen. Been loving it ever since.
Yes, we've already had this conversation :D

I haven't been riding yet. What about you?