• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

FOR SALE: 20GB ipod photo - new in box

spAce cAdette

TRIBE Member
I ordered this last month and it finally arrived THE DAY apple released their new video ipods! I have literally not even thurned it on yet. Everything that came with it (booklits, wires, set-up cd, etc.) is all still there sealed in the box.

I'm asking $325 for it. Last week it retailed for $379-399 depending on the store.

If you're interested please e-mail me at: amyamazon1 [at] hotmail.com

I think I can withstand the temptation to play with the ipod for no more than 1 torture filled week so please get in touch if you're interested because after that I'm opening it!

~Amy :)

spAce cAdette

TRIBE Member
I'm going to drop the price to $300 because the feedback so far has been minimal. It's still a great deal for anyone who is looking to buy a new ipod. After tax it cost me $435.85 and it's in the box completely unused. It was only bought last week.

ALEKSANDRA

TRIBE Member
Everywhere I look everyone's got little white plugs in their ears... Maybe you should try other boards too where it's not mainly TO people (if u haven't already).
Before I moved here, the city I was from (1.5 hr west of t.o) ipods were NO WHERE in sight.. they 'marketed' the shyt out of toronto!!! LOL
but you got a nice deal goin on...
anywho, good luck! I'm sure it won't take long for a bite.