• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Footwork!!

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Wow. I am so happy right now. I've never really been to a techno/tech house party in years & I was so worried about it! But with just one beer I was able to dance all night long (somewhat, hehe) I'm so happy my friends dragged me out. Although I would have been super super happy if he stayed on the deeper tip he teased us with. So yeah, big up to music I've not heard in years!! I loveeee it. Gah!! happyhappyjoyjoy.

:D technics1200

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
OMG soooo much fun. Will post more tomorrow when more coherent. Miss Riot, it was a pleasure to see you after all these years....still lookin great :)

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
miss riot said:
Wow. I am so happy right now. I've never really been to a techno/tech house party in years & I was so worried about it! But with just one beer I was able to dance all night long (somewhat, hehe) I'm so happy my friends dragged me out. Although I would have been super super happy if he stayed on the deeper tip he teased us with. So yeah, big up to music I've not heard in years!! I loveeee it. Gah!! happyhappyjoyjoy.

:D technics1200

you were there? Can't believe I didn't see you.

miller

TRIBE Member
this thread needs to be named "fabrice"!

great music! soulful, sometimes deep, synthy, warm, sometimes hard, and some classics for good measure. glad i made it out and exactly what i was hoping for.

alot of good people having actually having a good time!

poker face

TRIBE Member
Nice beats as usual.

Noah Pred dropped it really good.

Fabrice was way different then I expected. Some really pounding stuff with trippy sounds behind it.

Another wicked Fukhouse.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

~atp~

TRIBE Member
So Fabrice played on the harder tip, toying with the melodic/trippy production we've seen get introduced into the newer techno (some of you think of it as "electro" or influenced by it... ). I was hoping for the jazz/house blend of techno overtop the chunky techno rhythms, but he delivered something a bit different, and I felt a bit disappointed...more later, once I'm sober. :)

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
~atp~ said:
I felt a bit disappointed...more later, once I'm sober. :)

My sentiments exactly......disappointed.

Big ups to Noah Pred.....and of course all the Tribers I finally got to meet.

......but I left disapointed too. Twas a "good party"......but I was waiting for the music to get higher at some point.

Boy did Vinder ever have his "groove face" on.... :D

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
nice jam. nothing mind blowing from fabrice but loved the fact he played a broad spectrum of music.

Noah killed it though. I would have been happy with another couple of hours of that.

Oh and more hot girls than I've ever seen out at a techno night. I haven't been hit on that much in ages!!!!!!!!!

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
I had absolutely no idea that I was going to go this last night, which most the time for me ends up making it a really good night.

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
I guess I was pretty drunk, b/c I feel like shit this morning.

I had a good time, due to the people present, but man, that music was BORING. I need my broken beats.

Good to see everyone and I hope you had a good b-day Chris.
Dan

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
there were lasers!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Footwork looked amazing. This huge spidery laser monster was pointed at the disco ball... spookiness ensued... Top marks to Mike&Scott who managed to blow our minds. LASERIFIC!

Pretty lights...

Mr. Downer DJs in the dark...:

Mr. Pred ROCKED. His energy was good, his beats were deep, we were dancin away.

Mr. Lig:

What to say about Fabrice Lig. There were moments of pure techno-groove ecstacy -- and my knees are killing me today because of it.

I danced like a mad-woman. But then there would be long intervals of meh. He played some classics and those are probably the tracks I danced on hardest. I had a good time.

Everybody had fuckin butter fingers last night. There was broken glass everywhere it seemed.

Two thumbs up to the handsome Mr. Guthrie for bringing Fabrice Lig to us. Fabrice is certainly a master at his craft and I was very happy to have danced to him!! All in all, it was a very ever-so pleasant evening of techno goodness surrounded by peeps and going a little crazy...!! The last track was wicked fun - I love that track, although the name escapes me.

It was nice to see all of you who I see when I go dancing... ~atp~ it was a pleasure to finally meet you.

Adopted

TRIBE Member
wow! what a great night. Had no idea what Fabrice was going to play and was really impressed! He got pretty heavy near the end of the night. Great crowd turnout for this one as well.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
i didn't even think i was going to this, but at 2:30 am i found myself on the dancefloor. place was packed, lots of familiar faces, good times...

the lights drove me bonkers tho. if i'd been high there's no way i would've been able to handle it.

ian

TRIBE Member
Wow.

Thanks everyone.

Sets coming soon (Eric and even Fabrice Lig). Check out Noah's set from the night already in the DJ forum.

ian

TRIBE Member
mariazmess said:
The last track was wicked fun - I love that track, although the name escapes me.
The last track (before the encore) was "Strings Of Life" by Derrick May. . . one of the first major techno tracks ever pressed.

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
ian said:
The last track (before the encore) was "Strings Of Life" by Derrick May. . . one of the first major techno tracks ever pressed.
but of course!!
i heart derrick may...
i heart monsieur ian de la guthrie! :)