• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Footwork has closed

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
Kelli Hand.

I commented that there were several female DJ/producers who preceded her by over a decade. It was deleted.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
Anyone know how much the cover for Saturday is?

Think it will be rammed to the point where will have to line up at 9am or something?

praktik

TRIBE Member
Yes, just like always. Plus we have plenty of articles hitting media discussing.

Will be another sardine can.

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
It'll be that marching in place, fist-pumping, soaking up the sweat of the 4 people adjacent to you kinda vibe! Weeeee!

praktik

TRIBE Member
Footwork... Footshuffle more like it. Cause that's about the extent of your dancing possibilities right there.

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
I perceive it more as a lament of a general lack of venues with decent bookings, sound *and* room to dance.

You can become popular and still possess all three.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Ya for me its just the room to move thing. Like others have said late morning it gets a bit better but I dont wanna have to wait that long to have a good time.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
you and westside should get married. Champs of the thread crap. Like you've never gotten your rocks off at footwork at least once. in 10 years? maybe you're partying wrong.

maphi

TRIBE Member
you and westside should get married. Champs of the thread crap. Like you've never gotten your rocks off at footwork at least once. in 10 years? maybe you're partying wrong.
Funny. I remember introducing Praktik to his fiancee (not westside) at footwork back before he was a crusty old man.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I remember when I first got with my lady it was 2006. We courted each other at footwork when it all began.

at the time I thought I left the iron on at home an wickedly OCD'ed the entire time until I found her with my friends, who she knew as a happenstance also! Crazy. I guess they hooked us up, too.

I forgot about the iron, and 7 years later...

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
I will miss Footwork. It was my "Element" replacement for so long. Many good nights there. Never had an issue with the sound or the crowd. Loved the Danny Howell marathon sets back in the day. I managed to see many quality acts there.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders