• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Footwork has closed

tobywan

TRIBE Member
shocked to hear it's coming up so soon, but they had an amazing run. now the thanksgiving sunday event w/ hot since 82 will be extra special.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

T_Dot_House

TRIBE Member
I remember reading an interview with the owners where they had talked about the rumours of it being closed down. They said that they'd open up another place. Anyone have a link to that article?

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
damn it where the hell else am i going to go to get my techno fix?!

also..it's happening to the guvernment too! (just wait for it)

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I'm not going to lie. Avicii is playing the better living center this month which was previously illegal until now. Maybe all is dinosaurs have to succumb to the new wave of EDM?

Let them have their wharehouse.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Rip industry rip boa rip motherfucking good people at fw. Rip industry and fucking let's go to
Crocodile rock now. Comfort zone.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Heard this was comin. They had a good run. I have mad respect for them and even did a stint as coatcheck dude.

Doubt this is the end though...

I'll be there for the last blast for sure!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JamesM

TRIBE Member
The new age of techno is like a high school dance. Stay away. People got to learn and adapt bring these people together we so old.