• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Footwork 1 year

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
Yup they know to tock the bar up... Jager, Corona... Goldschalger... you know ther score, thats why they call you WISEman!!! ha ha.. no but seriously, its going to be an amazing night, and i for one would like to celebrate the Bday with some dirty frenchman spinning the tunes. FW is probably my fave club around. so im there!!

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
i told Joel i think they should serve Boli Stoli's in champagne glasses... mmm vodka/champagne... DEADLY!

DURIEZ IS WIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKED.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

tonep

TRIBE Member
Agent Smith said:
I suppose I can put my responsibility kick on hold for a debaucherous night with an italian stallion.

fucks yeah you can, you missed WMC, better come out for this.... fuckin crazy monkey dance i tell ya....

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
aw shit..ill already be gone! somebody have a drink or 20 for me..:)
thanks footwork for contributing to my ear and liver damage!

oeretS

TRIBE Member
bah, will be up north that weekend, but very much looking forward to hearing JT Donaldson the Saturday before.

footwork has been such a success story this year, here's to many more to come:)

good job guys

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Dang! I will be away this weekend...
Great job Footwork!
Sure we will see you many times in the year to come!

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
KillaLadY said:
Hey Dave, I never see you online anymore - what gives?
I must miss you all the time, coz your still there.. lol... I take it that your down for this one then??? Maybe we can have a conversation and remember it this time ;)

And Maria, i have no doubt you will inform me of how awesome the nights have been... Then that will make me want to go out again... ha ha