• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Football this Saturday (Jan 31st)

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Anyone interested? No football Sunday cause I'll be drunk at home getting ready for the Superbowl.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
hmmm... sounds good. As long as the temperature stays below -15 to -20. Anything lower than that is just too craaaazzzzzyyyy to play in.

Snapper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Resolver
As long as the temperature stays below -15 to -20. Anything lower than that is just too craaaazzzzzyyyy to play in.

I've read this over and over and have failed numerous times to comprehend.

Good job, Matt!

JAR

TRIBE Member
had a lot of fun last week (it's going to take a little while to fully get into the groove), but I can't make it out this Sat.
Next Sunday fo sho!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
I dont think I want to play. The snow is annoying. I'll ask jay if he'll QB but this saturday Im 50/50. Sorry for being such a pansy.

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Due to low responses...I guess there will be no football this weekend. Oh well. Football in the snow would have been fun.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Jay (ooo face) is out so am I. This week looks like its gonna suckanyways, looks like its gonna be cold, and I just dont want to play.