• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Football Sunday Dec 28th

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Boys and Girls!

It's time to shed some of that Holiday fat that you have gained from excess drinking and eating. What better way to do it then by playing some touch football tomorrrow.

Details:

2:30pm at Eglinton Park

So far it's only Jake and I but post if you're interested in playing. We only need 6 more bawties.

Peace.

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Eclipze
depending on how drunk i get tonight.. i think i will make an appearance
You better show. It's been a long time doood. If you show...and we are on the same team....we'll lead our team to victory ;) (Just don't throw the ball as hard as you usually do)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
just to go over the details:

the field is at the end of orchard view blvd, which is the street thats one north of eglinton off of yonge. you can go north on yonge and left on orchard view (where the hmv is) or coming from the west, go east on eglinton, and left on duplex, and left on orchard view. we'll be there at 230pm to play some ball. dave, jay, come on out. i think so far we got me, jay, ben, brian, kyle.... we need 3 more.

kuba

TRIBE Member
confirmed:

vinder, jake, ben, jay, brian, kyle (if he comesback) matt, shawn, and jay (shawn is a maybe) and my other friend sean (who cant run but can throw b/c of his knee)

talk-a-big-game-but-have-yet-to-show: :p

ian, brett, dave

I called stan this morning.

me: hey stan, hows it going?

stan: good, hows your holidays

me: good, so, you wanna play football tomorrow?

stan: well I can't Im in GEORGIA :D

hahahahhahah

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Wow!

It's an absolutely gorgeous day for football. Don't stay in on a day like this. See you peeps later....should be a great game. :D

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Just got back from a smoke and it's warm outside too. T-shirt weather I tell ya.

Note: For all you Vinyl heads...I would check out Vortex out after the game...50% of Vinyl this week.

kuba

TRIBE Member
i and sean are in- so is jay

dont know about vinder- but no matter, we got two arms

so . confirmed:

ben
jake
sean
shawn
jay
matt
jay
brian

thats the magic eight. anyone else?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
What a great game!

We had 10 guys....4 on 4 with one sub. On one team we had Vinder, Kyfe, Vote, Quimby, Snapper and myself. On the other...Qtip, Jay, Resolver, Brian and Sean. "My" team ended up winning 9-7..as the sun was going down. Vinder flung the pass into a speeding Snapper for the TD. (The games usually go to 7 and you have to win by two)

Great seeing Vote Quimby out for the first time. Hope you'll all be out for the future Snowbowl.

P.S Sung to the tune of R. Kelly (Ignition Remix) He's got asianz on his left, a whitey on the right...Vinder will be throwing TD's all night :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
yes, great game indeed. our guy brian was the early MVP with 2 miracle catches (hes got hands of glue) but snapper took the cake with two leaping dives.