• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

football! (not)

kuba

TRIBE Member
Remember back in the day when those NOT jokes were so popular?

Well, theyre back. not.

Ok enough.

Anyways, this sunday instead of football *cuz playing in this snow sucks donkey dick*, were considering getting a small game of road hockey going with tennis balls not orange balls.

it would be at ossington/bloor, theres a tennis court aroudn there we could technically play at, or somewhere else (dont know-
make suggestions)

problems:

WE dont have nets
WE dont have goalies/equipment
WE dont know where else we can play
and I gotta go take a dump now so I cant keep typing

anyways respond if interested, 2pm or so

or let us know where we can get a game going

once the fields clear up from snow we will return to the gridiron :p

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
I'm in. If we can't get enough players...I'm still down for football. Heck...I'll play net with my hockey equipment...but I suck large in net.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
I am in. I can probably get a set of road hockey goalie pads and maybe one or two goalie sticks; I'll have to take a look though.

You can play road hockey anywhere. Any tennis court, parking lot, or school yard will work.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

juice

TRIBE Member
I'm in ... not sure if I can make it to my parents house beforehand to get a stick though. Does anyone have an extra right handed stick? What about the tennis courts at Oakwood High School (Dufferin and Bloor) ?

kuba

TRIBE Member
dufferin and bloor is probably too far west.

ossingtons a bit closer.

we can also probably play at moss park although the tennis nets there are up 24x7x365

anyone else got any ideas?

Eclipze

TRIBE Member
i'd rather play some road hockey these days anyways.. i'm down for this.. i've got goalie pads... pm me with the details ..

lets do this!

kuba

TRIBE Member
fuck who knows if this shit is going to go down or not.

no one has really made any firm commitments.

sunday would be the best day but I havent gone to check out the scene at that tennis court.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
I think our main concern is finding nets. I do know this place that has hockey nets built into the courts, it's made for road hockey. It's on near Finch between Bathurst and Dufferin though.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Id rather stay home and jerk off than drive to finch and dufferin, only to find out that there are people already playing there.

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
We don't *have* to have nets. We'll steal 4 big pylons and shebam...we have nets. Problem solved. The only issue we have is finding a place that is semi cleared.

DoubleDown

TRIBE Member
Well from what I heard .. it didn't go down :( (not that I was in any shape to be running around sunday afternoon)

but...

If the chance comes up again anytime soon.. I'm in... I think I still have my Net...