• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

football 2004 stylez*and*beyond

kuba

TRIBE Member
on january 4th we're gonna play some football unless it rains piss or something.

im in, so is jay, and maybe kyle. i know that brian is in too. i dont know about our qb sean, but theres a high chance he might also be in.

are you in?

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Werd Jiggah. I also think we should play in the rain too. Mudbowls=just as much fun as Snowbowls.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Resolver

TRIBE Member
I AM IN. Ben's gonna buy a party size pizza from Pizza Delight after as well. Ben, you're such a generous guy.

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Am not. Are pizza delights still around? I think we should all go somewhere to eat after...like Burger Shack or Licks or Burger King or Rose and Crown or Shoeless Joes or any other restaurant in the area (and then finish it off with some DQ)

P.S Matt said he would pay for everyone (although i do owe you a meal)

kuba

TRIBE Member
we got:

kyle, jay, brian, and me. we might have a fifth in our new acquisition from the thai free agent market, pete.

they got: ben, shawn, matt, jay_RICE, and vinder (I hope, cuz our sean isnt in)

should be a classic game. Itll be a bit chilly, so dress appropriately.

Lookin forward to it: TWO PM START TIME.

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Read Jake's post...it says 2pm (2:30pm is better though)

Game conditions look to be kinda chilly with cloudy skies. Still t-shirt weather if you ask me. See you all there!

kuba

TRIBE Member
ben I think vinder meant that in a ray lewis sort of way, like a cheer or something

i dont think he was actually asking what time we're playing after about 30 games :p

then again i could be wrong

so, yeah, we'll play at 230 not 200 cuz ben has to watch football *cougheatbreakfastwithsomeonecough*

2/ 230, it done matter. im just excited!

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
What another exciting game!

The teams were: Resolver, Snapper, Kyfe, Jay, Vinder and myself vs. qtip, brian, Jay, Kyle, Spacebabe, Malglo and the guy in green (I never got his name). "My" team ended up winning it in overtime 8 to 6.

Highlights include:

Vinder to Resolver (as he has just thrown a perfect pass to Resolver) "Please catch it...please catch it..." Resolver drops it.

Vinder to Resolver (as he has just thrown a perfect pass to Resolver) "Don't drop that...don't drop that..." Resolver drops it.

Resolver catching a hard catch over his shoulders for the go ahead or tying touchdown.

When the other team went for it on 5th down and didn't make it.

My many drops (no the cigerettte did not get in the way)

Vinder getting tagged by Spacebabe when he thought he was gonna rush it down the field for extra yardage.

Snapper's timely touchdowns and defensive plays.

Malglo's starfished dive for the fb on like his first play. You should
heard the sound when his body hit the ground. It sounded like boulders were rolling down the side of a mountain (no he didn't make the catch)

That's all I can remember right now.

See you all next week (hopefully)

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by exrboy

Malglo's starfished dive for the fb on like his first play. You should
heard the sound when his body hit the ground. It sounded like boulders were rolling down the side of a mountain (no he didn't make the catch)

That's all I can remember right now.

See you all next week (hopefully)
I shoulda got that one!!!!

i JUST touched it with my fingers.. grrrrr.. another foot.

still have a headache from that ;)

GREAT GAME