• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fonk!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

joey

TRIBE Member
It was alright
Nice venue, red turtle and dirt bike kid were both playing for sweet dancey tracks...

as word gets out im sure it'll be a wicked night

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
this was on my to do list all weekend. couldn't make it in the end.. hope it was a success!

next week perhaps

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Shug

TRIBE Member
I had a very long and tiring weekend, and I'm in the midst of a battle with a head cold (losing, I might add), so I didn't go to the opening night... though I really wanted to. :( Turned out to be the practical, if not very fun, choice - as I feel absolutely horrible and run down today.

Who played? Turts and DBK, yes... and I'm assuming Dan... did anyone from out of town play?

Assuming I can bounce back from the illness, I'll be there next week. Ugh, Sundays are horrible for me, as I work early Mondays. =\

KiX

TRIBE Member
fun night! turtle and DBK were dropping some sweet beats! i was planning on leaving earlier than we did, but tune! after tune! made me stick around, despite work the next morning. these sunday nights could get ugly! the hooch is a pretty sweet space too, never been in there before. i like-ah!

tina

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
KiX said:
fun night! turtle and DBK were dropping some sweet beats! i was planning on leaving earlier than we did, but tune! after tune! made me stick around, despite work the next morning. these sunday nights could get ugly! the hooch is a pretty sweet space too, never been in there before. i like-ah!

tina

I love the cash register with the total sale of 420 displayed :D

Deedee

TRIBE Member
Night was fun, music was great! Thanks to D-monic for pulling this off and buying us drinkies. We had an awesome time hanging out after with Turtle and company. See you next week. You guys are our Favorites.:D

crabgrass

TRIBE Member
So glad i went. Nice space. Did the register give you incentive turtle? Never thought i would hear Marky Mark or C&C Music Factory at a club but it was "all good". Just a fun, fun night out. Gotta agree with KiX, these sunday nights could get ugly.

J e l o

TRIBE Member
Aargh!
so wanted to go to this and it is around the corner from my house. Cannot believe I slept through it. Sopranos and pizza = Zzzzzzz ! Next week indeed.

Taro

TRIBE Member
yeha I'll be around next weekend..

<keep on forgetting that you moved josh, I always think you're still in the borough>

J.Hall

TRIBE Member
Music: :)
Venue: :)
Dancey: :D

I think that this event was definitely a success! The only people that didn't seem to be having a good time were the ones painted on the walls ;)

There was some serious sick remixes being dropped (thx RT and DB Kid!)...so much kickass beats, so little time. Looking forward to another Sunday fa sho.

PS - Sorry if my elbows and kicks scared anybody

J.Hall