• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Focus Groups ROCK

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Ah, this was my 6th session...

$65. 1.5 hours.
Fun activities.

And they gave me a bottle of rum!
Love them.

Anyone interested, check the Yellowpages or Craigslist.

And I would search for the old thread but there is no search!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I signed up for some list from craigslist, but I don't know if it's the right one. Mofo, maybe you could pm me your contact? I want to get paid to drink, just like Gary Busey.

PS - I am for sale.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
I signed up for some list from craigslist, but I don't know if it's the right one. Mofo, maybe you could pm me your contact? I want to get paid to drink, just like Gary Busey.

PS - I am for sale.
same here

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
Speaking of good ol' Gary - has anyone seen the ep of Entourage that he's in. WOW, fucking hilarious! Especially when he's on the beach and Turtle's trying to talk to him/apologize for breaking his artwork sculpture. He's all like, I could break your nose, snap you neck with one hand movement and then goes all philosophical talking about the ocean and shit. Turtle's just scared shitless - fucking golden.

Entourage - fucking wicked show. For those that haven't seen it, you're missing out on Johnny Drama!

(sorry for the hi-jack)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I do these on a pretty regular basis, although I have been turning them down lately. Unless its over a hundred, its Not worth the time after a long day at work.

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
I've done quite a few - the best was getting $50 for looking at Molson Canadian labels and checking off personalities from a list... a)urban b)honest c)classic d)masculine .... it took 10 min!