• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FOCUS! grand opening @ Charlie's

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
Nice place! I am especially fond of the striped floor. Solid music, friendly faces, exactly what I was hoping for. How late did everyone stay till? Sorry I didn't say goodbye, but I ducked out around 1:30. Is the party still going? :p

see you crazies next wed at Element I hope!

Peace. D

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
crowd.jpg

mmmm yummy Muushka. me behind her - "crap I'm too drunk!"

great place.. nice to hit someplace new. some cool tunes from tasc and BLC. unfortunately I got wayyyy too drunk to dance or even hear the music after that! lol

alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright

it's all about the Outkast

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
good times... many drinks were spilt, and I can't remember the last time I laughed that much... my face was even hurting from it.

I'll be checking it out again next week.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
this was a party a really wanted to check but got way too wasted at some random crazy loft party that i ended up at - and wasnt' going anywhere, but i'll be there next time fo so yo- i have a feeling Charlie's is a great spot for a breaks night. it has mad style and a good atmosphere.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
Awesome pictures dan.

I should be making it out to the next one :)

ditto.

Sorry I had to miss the opening night. Can't wait to check this night out.:)

*Maxine*

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
next weekend could be worth checking out. I hear Paul Oakenfold is in the main room.. not that it really matters to a breakz fan! ;) But still, if I wasn't working Saturday night it may be worth it to give Paul his thrid and final chance as a DJ on a system that will sound awsome...

and if for no other reason: breaker chicks r HOT.

:D

It's Rawknee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aphrodite
crowd.jpg

mmmm yummy Muushka. me behind her - "crap I'm too drunk!"

great place.. nice to hit someplace new. some cool tunes from tasc and BLC. unfortunately I got wayyyy too drunk to dance or even hear the music after that! lol

alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright

it's all about the Outkast

Judging by the picture, one question comes to mind.....is there dress code? (at a breaks party:confused: )

Be safe, rawknee

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
^^ lols thankfully no.

Dan, the pics are great but that flash is INSANE. I can still see sun spots on my retina!

Special K

TRIBE Member
I tried to get in @ around 3am *i think* and it was closed...

Manzone and Strong were ROCKING IT IN THE DRINK that night too!!! SICK!!! And what I heard from BLC was pretty cool too. yay I heard *Hold Back*

good times on sat...I was sooooooooooooo GONE haha!

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
good times, popped in for a bit saw chickpea n' chatted for a brief period b4 i had to chase after an insanely drunken woman :^)

so solid choonz and noice to see some change in Charlies, as much as i love James K, that room needed a kick in the pants and i really believe that FOCUS can do just that...

out wiff ze old, in wiff zee nucleus....

good turn out as well, nice to see charlies actually busy for once

'G

2 The Beat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by It's Rawknee
Judging by the picture, one question comes to mind.....is there dress code? (at a breaks party:confused: )

Be safe, rawknee

Was it my Tralier Park Boys shirt that made you ask...or just my well styled coif?