1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Flyerman gets his own film!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by rejenerate, Aug 26, 2003.

1. rejenerate

rejenerate TRIBE Member

2. daddyiwantchocolate

daddyiwantchocolate TRIBE Member

Can't see?

I wanted to punch him in the head at the Blue Man group thing.

3. kul-kat

kul-kat TRIBE Member

omg :rolleyes: he was at the blue man group front center. that man is the definition of attention whore.

4. kul-kat

kul-kat TRIBE Member

lol. me too.

5. kmac

kmac TRIBE Member

I saw him at the No Doubt show but his battery-pack was low and his suit didn't flash.

--

A little off topic, but the Film Fest is such a pain in the ass.

I want to see a certain movie but the 10-film passes are sold out and I don't have the time on a workday to wait in line for single tickets. How early do you have to arrive at the movie to get those last-minute tickets?

6. Jennika

Jennika TRIBE Member

7. kul-kat

kul-kat TRIBE Member

awe man. i'm such a lazy ass. :(

8. kmac

kmac TRIBE Member

^^^

Me too. I slept on it, but I had no room on my Visa until yesterday.

9. rejenerate

rejenerate TRIBE Member

It really depends on the demand for the film. The big ones, good luck...sometimes there's only 15 tickets left, and the people at the front have been there for hours. Sometimes there are hundreds let in from the rush line. I've done rush many times and only twice have I not gotten in. Also festival-goers might come by with extra tickets to sell.

~jen

10. juice

juice TRIBE Member

Awesome! Flyerman rocks he's such a part of my concert going experience over the years. I've seen him out at various concerts at least a dozen times. I'd love to see this film. I'll probably have to wait until after the BS of the film festival though.

11. kmac

kmac TRIBE Member

^^^

Cool, thanks for the info.

It's not a huge movie but it is getting more and more press. I'll try my luck in the rush line.

12. HotSauce

HotSauce TRIBE Member

haha... saw FLYERMAN for the first time last night at the 'Get Up N Dance' concert last night.

13. TaCk OnE?

TaCk OnE? TRIBE Member

hmmmmm, I've never heard of flyerman before and I go to quite a lot of events in the city.

what's his deal...as far as I can surmise he's a guy with a jacket that says flyerman on it....does he give out flyers or something, like some type of street promoter?