• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Florists in the Yonge and Bloor area?

circle

TRIBE Member
Anyone know of a good florist down in the Yonge and Bloor area? Not too expensive and has a delivery service. Thanks!!

:D

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
From Yonge and Bloor it's only a quick jaunt to Ladybug in the gaybourhood!

Sorry I'm not more help. I'm sure there's one in Yorkville.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
there are some really nice flower shops near Avenue and Davenport which really isn't that far from Yonge and Bloor....they're on the left side of the street if you're going north. I don't remember the names but I do remember there are like 3 of them in a row. I don;t think I was of much help...

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JAR
is that your answer for everything? some people actually want to hear personal experiences, insight, etc.
;) NO!

The only florist I deal with and they are just fantastic is www.simplyflowersnthings.com

Have every flower you possibly want and if they don't, they will go elsewhere and get it for you. You want same day delivery, they will do it for you.
Flowers are so beautiful too.

Casey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY

Flowers are so beautiful too.

I'm anrgy with flowers :mad:

Someone sent me flowers on my birthday, and I didn't have a vase for them, so I stuck them in my nalgene bottle (I'm so classy). While I was gone, they fell over and the water spilled all over my new monkey textbooks. They are wrinkly and crinkly forever now. Thanks a lot, flowers. Flowers are jerks.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Casey
I'm anrgy with flowers :mad:

Someone sent me flowers on my birthday, and I didn't have a vase for them, so I stuck them in my nalgene bottle (I'm so classy). While I was gone, they fell over and the water spilled all over my new monkey textbooks. They are wrinkly and crinkly forever now. Thanks a lot, flowers. Flowers are jerks.
:(

But maybe that was a sign... umm for something.

Alita

TRIBE Member
awwww someone is gonna get flowers for Valentines day :D

The only times I ever got flowers were apology flowers - hahaha.

DjCao

TRIBE Member
yonge, in between bloor & wellesley (gloucester & Yonge) east side...there is one also in manulife center....(i think)...also on Isabella & church...and ladybug on church & wellesley...

:D

SJN

TRIBE Member
There's a great store called 'Bloom' at Yonge & Crescent (ie. right by the Rosedale subway station)

The Kid

TRIBE Member
I always recommend Black Eyed Susan's - they do really nice natural looking arrangements. Always got compliments when I order from there!

;)

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JAR
Best flower shops in the city are on Avenue Rd., just south of Davenport. TRUST.

ya these guys are good and around the corner from me. Often I get fresh flowers there for my place. Depending what you get it can be cheap to.