• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Floor Plans of TV Shows Dwellings !!!

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Floor Plans Of Homes From TV Shows - Business Insider

Seinfeld

Dexter

The Simpsons

Main Floor

2nd FLoor

these are pretty well done !

quite cute and entertaining.

Too bad it doesnt give the square footage and relative cost for the dwellings at the time.

would be interesting to see if they are bigger/smaller, and the cost related to shows that were on 30 + years ago to more current shows.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
I know right hahahahaha !

i was like -_-

family room, living room, i guess if i had paid better attention, but i havent watched a simpsons ep in YEARS !

DJ_Science

TRIBE Member
Never realized the simpsons had two living rooms
I was trying to think of an episode where they showed the back one. I think they do in the episode where Homer eats the poison blowfish. When he's up late in the morning I think he's sitting in the arm chair by the window...

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
The family and tv rooms in The Simpsons are two of the most used rooms!

Ahh that back room! Yeah can't remember seeing that one!

Last edited:
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
The backroom in The Simpsons also makes an appearance in the episode Three Men And A Comic Book.

The boys are camping out in three house, it starts raining and Marge asks Homer to check on them. He's sitting in the back room and says "they're fine," meanwhile you can see them fighting through the window.

I'd like to know what's sitting in the middle of the garage on that floor plan. Is it a bar? I vaguely remember an episode when Homer opens a bar in the garage.