• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Flipside at Stone Lounge March 31st

vench

TRIBE Promoter
I saw on his myspace page that he'll be djing and performing songs from his upcoming album. I'm not quite sure who else is performing or djing though.

I've heard good things from a friend of mine about Fridays at Stone Lounge. apparently Dayhota is playing there tonight.

anyhow... I figured I'd share the vibe with the tribe massive seeing as many of you know who he is and have heard Flip perform many times.

btw... I am NOT affiliated or a promoter for this night so this isn't a party posting... simply a roll call informing y'all of what's what.

Jinxx

TRIBE Member
it's been a long time since I've seen Flipside perform. I'll defintely be there.

does anybody know who else is playing or is Flipside on all night?

looks good!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

patri©k

TRIBE Member
last time I saw Flippy was at the Bingo Hall... playing in the house room on an elevated dj booth (risers).

:)

vench

TRIBE Promoter
patri©k said:
last time I saw Flippy was at the Bingo Hall... playing in the house room on an elevated dj booth (risers).

:)
then you should come tonight. I know we spoke last week about this but I spoke to Nat today and he said he's got tonnes of great things planned for tonight.