• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Flight 93 - cockpit voice recorder transcript

patri©k

TRIBE Member
so... I've been checking out this site lately http://www.rcfp.org/moussaoui/ to stay up to date with what's going on with Moussaoui and last night they posted the transcript from flight 93's cockpit voice recorder.

http://www.rcfp.org/moussaoui/pdf/P200056T.pdf

there's also quite a bit of information on the website (audio, images, etc...), and some of it was tough to look at, especially the pictures of charred bodies and body parts found in the pentagon and the streets below the towers.

Last edited:
Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

praktik

TRIBE Member
Ok... maybe someone explain to me how they can go over the events of 9/11 in such detail - arent they buttering up the jury for a death penalty verdict?

Like - what are the concrete links linking him to the events of that day? What actions specifically were committed by Moussoui to make the showing of all that evidence relevant?

Just curious as someone who has not paid attention to all the details of this case - saw the report on The National last night on this and just wondered how they justified showing days of evidence from 9/11 - and how it connected specifically to what Moussoui did...

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
They only had 5 years to prepare the evidence.

And it's just in time for the movie coming out in theatres this month.

junglisthead

TRIBE Member
this trial is too damm fucked up to even be considered fair

khalid( mastermind behind 911) mentioned in interrogation, that zacharias was not the 20th hijacker, it was someone else who could not get into the states

zacharias pleaded guilty to all 6 counts, yet then turned around and told the judge that he is guilty of these, yet not to the acutal acttack that occured, he was part of a second phase

he asked to bring in witnesses to claim his side of the story ( all terrorists, detained) and was denied

so honestly how can you execute him for a crime he was not involved in?

especially when he was in custody during the actual attack?

they claim he lied and hid evidence, and that in a way,he was aiding in the attack

well damm, if were are to start executing people for lying, then the whole damm bush government should be hung

they had him in custody prior to 911, intelligence coming from france was telling the fbi, that this guy was part of al qa'ida

they had the flight trainer from the school phong the fbi, warning of zacharias

and when they finally detianed him on minor immigration charges, they held back on a warrant to further investigate this guys computer and belongings

so really in the end, this trial is just a mere sacrifice, due to the break down or ignorance of intelligence among the fbi

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Shug

TRIBE Member
Why even have a trial? Why not throw him into the salivitating gibbering horde to be torn to shreds by bare hands?

This whole thing is just a goddamned spectacle to placate the masses. Stop speaking of this "evidence" and "concrete links" - YOU HATE AMERICA!

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
I did a huge paper on a this...I'll copy the exerpts about Moussaoui:

Just over a week after the Phoenix Memo died, a Minnesota flight school contacted the FBI’s Minneapolis field office about a suspicious student named Zacarias Moussaoui. He was overly curious about opening aircraft doors in mid-flight and had very little flight experience, but paid nearly $7,000 in cash to learn how to steer a Boeing 747—not how to land it. Moussaoui was unable to explain the origins of a $32,000 deposit in his account and was specifically opposed to FBI agents searching his laptop computer. In order to do so, they required a search warrant.

...French intelligence showing that Moussaoui was a fundamentalist with extreme political beliefs who attended a radical mosque in London, recruited young jihadists to fight in Chechnya, trained in Afghanistan and was a member of a Chechen terrorist organization with links to al-Qaeda. A senior French justice official said the FBI received “everything they needed” and “anyone paying attention would have seen [Moussaoui] was not only operational in the militant Islamist world but had some autonomy and authority as well.” Even an amateur, said the source, "working in some remote corner of Florida, would have understood the threat based on what was sent."

When they searched his computer, they found Mohammed Atta's contact info and that of one another operative. He also attended the meeting in Malaysia where the USS Cole bombing was planned. That meeting was also attended by two of the guys who flew into the Pentagon. Those two guy, by the way, were helped all along by a known Saudi official who funneled money to them, helped them get IDs and Permits and even set them up in a house. The house was owned by AN FBI INFORMER who didn't think anything of his two guests, because nobody in the FBI told him to be on the lookout for anything in particular. He was just apssing info about various Saudis in his community. THEY LIVED WITH AN FBI INFORMER! The Saudi who hooked them up, is a known intelligence operative that was monitoring the activities of Saudis living in San Diego, or LA.

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
Another really interesting tidbit is that Mohammed Atta walked right up to the WTC on September 10 with a GPS receiver to get the exact coordinates of the building he was about to fly a huge plane into!!!!!!!

DTD

TRIBE Member
Moussaoui must work for the cia or is being framed by them and told what to say and how to act.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
So the rest of America could be shocked and angered without language barriers.

(..that's a good point, never thought of it)

blahblah

TRIBE Member
The more this story moves along, the more I think that Flight 93 was a sacrificial lamb to make the WTC crashes look authentic. I am getting really paranoid aren't I?

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
it reminds me of this time my persian buddy was trying to get us into a club,
what follows is a transcript of the conversation b/w him and the bouncer...

walks right up to door man and says in thick persain accent:

please sir, believe me, you must let me in....
its emergency.
believe me sir,
big emergency

blahblah

TRIBE Member
are you implying the bouncer was deaf/mute?:eek:

what an ending to the trial.......life and he won........ hmmmmm ..... this got anything to do with jihadism or wateva the word should be?

Last edited: